Indulge in South Africa’s spectacular safari adventures for 14 days as you travel to luxe glamping resorts and 5-star lodges hemmed into the country’s most remarkable wildlife environments. From the sweeping plains of Marakele to the majestic bushveld of MalaMala and including an escape at Zimbabwe’s magnificent Victoria Falls, this customizable getaway will share sensational scenes and encounters with Africa’s iconic game.
Johannesburg - The Swoon-Worthy and Sophisticated Sandton Suburb
South Africa’s city of gold, Johannesburg, is a cosmopolitan destination bursting with charm and character, and you will appreciate its sophisticated allure from the comfort of an award-winning boutique hotel and spa. You will arrive at your accommodation after a short transfer from the airport in a private limousine, and you may choose to spend your afternoon in the lap of luxury at your home away from home or exploring the city’s lavish modern suburb of Sandton. Tonight, you may tuck into South African haute cuisine prepared by a Michelin-starred chef at a resplendent restaurant in the suburb.
Marakele National Park - The Majesty of Limpopo’s Marakele
Marakele National Park - Memorable Photography in Marakele
Marakele National Park - Unhurriedly Cruising along the Matlabas River
Lion Sands Game Reserve - First-Class Getaways in the Greater Kruger
Lion Sands Game Reserve - Wandering the Kruger’s Premier Private Park
Lion Sands Game Reserve - The Curious Creatures of the Kruger
MalaMala Game Reserve - Traditional South African Scenes
MalaMala Game Reserve - Cruising MalaMala with Top-Tier Camera Technology
MalaMala Game Reserve - Your Magical Last Moments in MalaMala
Victoria Falls - Gliding along the Glassy Zambezi River
Victoria Falls - Rainbows over the World’s Largest Waterfall
Victoria Falls - Witness the Wildlife of the Zambezi National Park
Victoria Falls - Immaculate Morning Views
- Fine dine at resplendent restaurants peppering Johannesburg’s sophisticated and modern Sandton suburb, an upmarket district that will introduce you to the glitz and glamor of the city of gold
- Cruise the diverse environments of Marakele National Park under the guidance of your private ranger and capture extraordinary images of the indigenous flora and fauna with world-class photography equipment
- Embrace the unbridled wilderness charm and postcard-perfect mountain scenery unfolding from the banks of the Matlabas River as you cruise across the shimmering strip of water while sipping cocktails and tucking into canapés
- Patrol the pristine Lion Sands Game Reserve with your experienced game ranger, viewing iconic animals, such as Africa’s world-famous Big Five, as well as witnessing the smaller critters, such as the Little Five
- Relish an exquisite photographic safari across the untamed wilderness of MalaMala Game Reserve, capturing nature in its purest and wildest forms as well as several iconic African landscape scenes
- Glide along the glimmering azure waters of the Zambezi River as the sunset burns the sky in hues of red, orange, and blue while sipping on cocktails from the stylish terrace of your private riverboat
- Admire the world’s largest waterfall, Victoria Falls, from viewpoints so close to the towering fall’s edge that you will feel the cool spray of water as it thunders into the gorge or from up in the sky within a private VIP helicopter
- Explore the rugged wilderness of the Zambezi National Park, capturing stunning images of the unspoiled landscapes, witnessing its impressive collection of wildlife, and enjoying a riveting tigerfishing experience
$13,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.75 stars based on 4 reviews.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By Roshana S.
Reviewed By Max A.
Reviewed By Erin W.