Across Kenya and Zimbabwe, magnificent animals graze vast open plains, pounding waterfalls flow into massive creeks, and emerald forests veil untouched regions. Embrace the boundless beauty of these two countries as you spend 11-days amongst the wilderness at premier game reserves encompassing the preserved nature. From soaring over the landscapes in a hot air balloon to gazing upon the Natural World Wonder of Victoria Falls, this vacation will mesmerize you.
Nairobi - Views of the World’s Only Urban Game Park
Both its capital city and gateway to the green, Nairobi is Kenya’s dream destination where you will stop over for a night before setting off on safari. You will meet your private transfer at the international airport and retreat to a stunning hotel fringing the world’s only urban game park. Nairobi National Park is punctuated by zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, and other beautiful game that wallow in the fresh waters of nearby waterholes and graze the expanding emerald grasslands, a spectacular introduction to the majesty of natural Kenya you will swoon over from your balcony.
Lake Nakuru National Park - Wandering the Magnificent Reserve
Lake Nakuru National Park - Embrace Breathtaking Birdlife Spectacles
Masai Mara - Momentous Wilderness Spectacles in Masai
Masai Mara - Close Encounters of the Tiny Kind
Masai Mara - Discover a Village In Tune with Nature
Nairobi - Divine Dining in the Dazzling City
Victoria Falls - Royal Sunset Views on the Ra-Ikane
Victoria Falls - Nature’s Finest Waterfall
Victoria Falls - Walking with Lions
Victoria Falls - Making Memories to Last a Lifetime
- Galavant through the viridian greenery, acacia-peppered plains, and sweeping bushveld of Lake Nakuru National Park during safaris set to introduce you to Kenya’s remarkable wildlife
- Cruise to the glistening waters of Lake Nakuru, where millions of pink flamingos gather along the shallow banks creating the first of many sensational bird watching scenes
- Encounter Africa’s iconic Big Five and journey across Masai Mara’s exquisite natural landscapes where you will appreciate phenomenal wildlife sightings, including the possibility of witnessing the Great Migration
- Soar over Masai Mara’s illustrious landscapes in a hot air balloon before visiting a traditional village and delving into their unique culture
- Peruse Nairobi’s exuberant neighborhoods in search of Kenyan cuisine that reflects the intricacies of the traditional dishes through unique renditions prepared at beloved restaurants
- Embrace the majestic riverside panoramas presented on a spectacular sunset river cruise across the Ra-Ikane’s serene ribbon of glistening river
- Cherish your first encounters with one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls, an impressive geological phenomenon of grand scale that needs to be seen to be believed
- Join professional game rangers and their tame lion cubs for a one-of-a-kind wilderness walk showcasing the beauty of these powerful beasts and revealing more of Zimbabwe’s stunning unspoiled surroundings
$4,945 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 58 reviews.
Reviewed By Brenda W.
Reviewed By Brittney F.
Reviewed By Lauren F.
Reviewed By Michael G.
Reviewed By Jonathan D.
Reviewed By Chintan P.