From the bustling historic neighborhoods of Bologna to the illustrious Piedmont farmlands surrounding La Morra, explore and adore boundless beauty as you breeze through the countryside on your 10-day Italy tour. Farm-to-table lunches paired with award-winning Italian wines, Ferrari test drives through ancient streets, and evenings exploring the local culture of medieval communes all feature on this luxurious honeymoon vacation to Bologna, Florence, and La Morra in Italy.
Bologna - Farm-to-Table Fine Dining
Italy’s Emilia-Romagna region is one of the country’s gastronomic sanctums. The area’s award-winning restaurants source fresh produce from the farms on the outskirts of Emilia-Romagna’s towns and villages and Bologna is the region’s capital of iconic culinary creations. You will arrive in Milan and transfer via train in a first-class cabin to Bologna’s historic quarters. Here you will check into a charming estate strategically located amongst the best dining spots in the city. Tonight, tuck into a seasonal nine-course tasting menu paired with sumptuous wines as you admire the rolling agricultural landscape of Emilia-Romagna.
Bologna - Adventure to the Artisans
Bologna - Fast and Fabulous
Florence - Touring the Tuscan Capital
Florence - Wines to Whet Your Appetite
Florence - Free Day in Florence
La Morra - Escape to a Charming Commune
La Morra - Truffle Hunting in Alba
La Morra - Sip Italy’s Sensational Reds
La Morra - Farewell, Italy
- Indulge in a decadent, nine-course, farm-to-table tasting menu in Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, paired with sumptuous regional wines
- Tease your taste buds with an authentic artisanal tour of signature Italian delicacies, such as parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar, and prosciutto ham, at elite producers
- Put the pedal to the metal as you test drive your favorite Ferrari around the historic streets of Maranello commune
- Segway through Tuscany’s capital of Florence to witness the spellbinding architecture of the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery, and more
- Cruise around the bucolic Chianti countryside on a wine-tasting tour of Tuscany’s finest vintages and blends at glamorous, award-winning estates
- Explore Florence and La Morra at your own pace on free days that will let you slowly lap up the rich culture and heritage of these enchanting destinations
- Join a trifulao, or truffle hunter, and their curious canine to sniff out coveted white truffles that thrive in the Piedmont forests from late September through January
- Search Piedmont’s Nebbiolo vineyards for Italy’s best red wines and discover a selection at the historic wine cellars of Enoteca Regionale del Barbaresco and the ancient Borgogno winery
$5,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.87 stars based on 895 reviews.
Reviewed By Kim F.
Reviewed By Frank F.
Reviewed By Alexandra S.
Reviewed By Pamela K.
Reviewed By Anna Z.
Reviewed By Dorothy P.