Travel to Italy for the love of food and nature on this tailored 12-day tour from Bologna to Florence. Embrace the culinary delicacies made famous worldwide as you taste Italy's finest dishes and produce, from sensational cheeses to delightful truffle-infused creations. Along the way, encounter the majesty of the Tuscan countryside and admire the Renaissance influence that remains so prevalent across Italy’s quiet, medieval towns.
Bologna - Your First Evening in the Emilia-Romagna Region
You will touch down in Italy at Milan Malpensa Airport and transfer to Milan Centrale Station to catch a fast train to Bologna. Seated comfortably in a second-class cabin, you will admire the views of the Italian countryside as you slip past flower fields to the exuberant, historic capital of the Emilia-Romagna region. You will be collected by your transfer at the station and be whisked away to a charming accommodation nestled in the lively center of town. From here, you will acclimate to your surroundings and relish strolls around the bustling neighborhoods to gorgeous restaurants and bars.
Bologna - Bologna’s Brilliant Gastronomic Highlights
Bologna - The Pleasures of Parma Cuisine
Cinque Terre - Quiet Time on the Italian Coastline
Cinque Terre - A Day to Discover Cinque Terre
Tuscany - The Leaning Tower of Pisa
Tuscany - The Heart of Italian Cuisine
Tuscany - Uncover Chianti’s Culinary Secrets
Tuscany - Foraging the Tuscany Forests for Truffles
Florence - Italian Culture and Heritage
Florence - Impressive Panoramas in a Hot Air Balloon
Florence - Your Final Moments in Florence
- Head to the heart of gastronomy in Bologna and tuck into an assortment of flawless dishes, artisanal pasta, and exquisite gelato at iconic restaurants and eateries in Quadrilatero and Mercato delle Erbe
- Transfer to the spirited city of Parma to indulge in perfectly matured cheeses of Parmigiano-Reggiano, balsamic vinegar out of ancient wooden barrels, and mouthwatering cured meats at an award-winning Prosciutto di Parma producer
- Wallow in the warm waters and dig your toes into the soft sands hugging the Italian coastline at Cinque Terre
- Visit the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and Cathedral during a visit to the Miracoli Field en route to Tuscany’s sweeping sunflower-sprinkled countryside
- Delve into the heart of Italian cuisine as you learn to prepare a selection of treasured dishes alongside a professional chef in Tuscany
- Indulge in an assortment of exceptional wines and prestigious vintages during a visit to boutique wineries nestled in the medieval towns of the Chianti wine country
- Forage in the forests of Tuscany alongside an expert truffle hunter and his trusted canine companion before relishing an exquisite lunch prepared with the beloved ingredient
- Revel in a private tour of Florence’s highlights, including the Academy of Fine Arts and other significant heritage sites and arts and culture exhibits
$6,391 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Lisa G.
Reviewed By Neelam K.
Reviewed By Bryan W.
Reviewed By Amy S.
Reviewed By Gary P.
Reviewed By Gary C.