Culture, architecture, and cuisine collide on this glamorous 12-day couples' getaway to Athens, Naxos, Milos, and Santorini in Greece. Explore the astonishing works of architectural art that signify the height of Ancient Greece in Athens, make your way to the ruins that pepper parts of Naxos, sail the deep-blue waters surrounding Milos, and uncover the untold stories of Santorini on spectacular private tours.
Athens - Where Ancient Greece and the Modern World Collide
The classical center of arts, philosophy, and education, Athens continues to honor Ancient Greece despite cosmopolitan influences transforming the cityscape. Today, historic architecture and modern art stand hand in hand, chefs serve traditional delicacies alongside fusion dishes, and bohemian neighborhoods boast timeless cafés and contemporary bars. Athens blends the old with the new, and you will admire the astonishing city as you explore atmospheric districts near your luxurious accommodation. Private tours will show you more of Athens after you arrive and unpack your belongings.
Athens - Tour the Ancient Treasures of Greece
Naxos - Getaway to the Glamorous Agios Georgios Beach
Naxos - Unearth the History of the Aegean Island
Naxos - An Exploration of Hidden Greece
Milos - Retreat to Ravishing Beaches on the Exotic Island
Milos - Meandering the Majestic Coast of Milos
Milos - Creating Magnificent Mediterranean Cuisine
Santorini - Set Sail for the Crown Jewel of the Cyclades
Santorini - Savor Santorini’s Sensational Wines
Santorini - Intimate Sail Around Santorini at Sunset
Santorini - Sensational Snapshots of Your Aegean Adventure
- Admire the astounding ancient architecture and artwork of Athens as you tour bustling neighborhoods, the Acropolis, Parthenon, and more
- Discover the ruins of Ancient Greece on Naxos during a private tour to the Temple of Demeter and the historic village of Apeiranthos
- Delve into the traditional agricultural and artistic practices of Naxos during a private tour of the Halki olive groves and a seductive pottery workshop in the charming village
- Veer off the beaten path in Naxos to view the island’s flourishing countryside, the ruins that riddle the landscape, abandoned villages, and family-run Greek tavernas
- Sail the sparkling waters surrounding Milos on a private cruise to castaway cove, where you can explore ancient caves and spot the magnificent Mediterranean marine life
- Join a celebrated local chef in Milos for a culinary class teaching you the art of making Mediterranean cuisine, then tuck into the delicious dishes you have created
- Tour Santorini’s finest wineries and savor the sensational vintages and blends that are produced from the unique volcanic soils that cover the countryside
- Float off the coast of Santorini at sunset on a private yacht to relish the romantic views as you sip elegant cocktails and indulge in a multiple-course gourmet Greek dinner
$6,475 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on 197 reviews.
Reviewed By Noah C.
Reviewed By Joe M.
Reviewed By Michael H.
Reviewed By Gail C.
Reviewed By Jennifer L.
Reviewed By Mary l.