Designed for the discerning traveler, this sample Greece tour allows for every detail to be customized to your preferences. Bask in Santorini’s stunning sunset from a catamaran, witness the glinting marble of the Parthenon, discover secret natural pools in Milos and embrace the architectural charms of Naxos. From Poseidon’s Temple to historic wines, delicious food to luxurious accommodations, you will celebrate Greece with an unforgettably immersive experience.
Athens - Arrive in Athens and Visit Cape Sounion
Athens is an exceptional city that plunges you into layers of history and the contemporary pulse of life. Your private transfer will meet you at Athens International Airport and escort you to your hotel where you can relax before your private excursion to Cape Sounion. The blue waters of the Aegean Sea will glow at sunset beneath the ruins of the Temple of Poseidon, which dates back to the 5th century BC. The scenic coastal drive will give you a sample of Greece’s unparalleled beauty and its connection to the drama of Poseidon’s kingdom. Dinner in the open-air is before you return to your hotel ready for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Athens - Enjoy a Private Acropolis and Food Tour
Naxos - Fly to the Stunning Island of Naxos
Naxos - Bask in Naxos’s Beauty on a Panorama Tour
Naxos - Embrace Island Splendor at Your Leisure
Santorini - Sail from Naxos to Charming Santorini
Santorini - Experience the Wines of Santorini
Santorini - Indulge in a Private Sunset Cruise
Milos - Transfer from Santorini to Milos
Milos - Discover Milos’s Timeless Beauty
Milos - Revel in a Day at Your Leisure in Milos
Milos - Depart for Home
- Embrace the stunning views of a Santorini sunset over the famous caldera during a luxurious sunset cruise for an immersion into the island’s famous ambiance
- Celebrate the symbols of Western Civilization during a private guided tour of the Acropolis that reveals renowned ruins like the Parthenon
- Discover the cultural layers of Greece at Naxos during a panorama tour that brings together the history, heritage, and contemporary life of the island
- Uncover the culture of Athens on a private tour sampling the flavors of Greece and the city during a tailored food tour
- Experience the sunset over the Attica coastline on a scenic tour of Cape Sounion and the shimmering marble ruins of the Temple of Poseidon
- Indulge in the vibrant flavors, diverse textures, and captivating aromas of Santorini’s celebrated wines during an elegant wine tasting around the island
- Enjoy the timeless beauty of Milos with a private full-day tour unveiling natural pools, alluring beaches, and the winding catacombs where the Venus de Milo was found
- Take time at your leisure in Santorini to embark on a thrilling cliff-side hike between famous villages resulting in one of the best views over the entire caldera
- Revel in the Greece tour of your dreams with each day tailored to your preferences and specifications
$9,043 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on
Reviewed By Corinne P.
Reviewed By lee a.
Reviewed By james r.
Reviewed By Dina S.
Reviewed By David M.
Reviewed By Michael D.