Victoria Falls is a Natural World Wonder that is more magnificent than words can describe, Cape Town is a vibrant cosmopolitan cityscape that shares rich South African heritage, Lion Sands Game Reserve is an untamed wildlife sanctuary in the Greater Kruger National Park, and Mahe Island is a pristine seascape getaway in the Seychelles archipelago. For 14 days, explore these world-famous destinations with your partner on an enchanting couples escape.
Victoria Falls - Setting the Safari Stage
Your African adventure begins in Zimbabwe as you arrive in Victoria Falls and transfer to a gorgeous accommodation nearby the momentous natural wonder. You will unpack your things and acclimate to your astonishing surroundings, capturing views of Zimbabwe’s vast wildlife beauty from your balcony or strolling around the town in search of traditional Zimbabwean cuisine. In the evening, you may return to your suite and enjoy a tranquil evening soundtracked by singing birds and the faint echo of the falls.
Victoria Falls - Scenes from the Summit of Victoria Falls
Cape Town - Charmed in South Africa’s Mother City
Cape Town - Arts, Culture, and Heritage in the Cape
Cape Town - Meandering the Cape Peninsula
Cape Town - Exploring the Cape Winelands’ Elite Estates
Lion Sands Game Reserve - The Greater Kruger National Park
Lion Sands Game Reserve - Hidden away in the Treetops
Lion Sands Game Reserve - Unique Safari Experiences in the Kruger
Mahe - A Sensational Seychelles Island Retreat
Mahe - Off-Shore Marine Magnificence
Mahe - Wandering Mahe’s Forested Wilderness
Mahe - Much to Love about Mahe
Mahe - Morning Panoramas of the Sparkling Seychelles Seascape
- Stand on the summit of Victoria Falls and swoon over the remarkable waterfall spectacles of the Natural World Wonder, making unforgettable memories and capturing sensational landscape photography
- Peruse Cape Town’s vibrant cityscape on a guided highlights tour, from visiting the iconic Nelson Mandela and Apartheid museum on Robben Island to gazing across the Western Cape from the top of Table Mountain
- Weave along the winding Cape Peninsula coastline to picturesque blue-flag beaches for delightful swimming, charming fishing villages for delectable delicacies, and the Cape of Good Hope for marvelous vistas of the southern tip of Africa
- Wander the sophisticated suburbs beyond the borders of Cape Town city, visiting the Cape Winelands’ collection of elite wineries and savoring the world-famous vintages bottled in this flourishing wine country
- Explore the Greater Kruger National Park during safaris through Lion Sands Game Reserve and capture remarkable wildlife photography, including images of the Big Five, wild dogs, cheetahs, birds of prey, and much more
- Spend an evening under the stars in a private treehouse with no one else in sight, relishing the romance of a night spent in the middle of the untamed wilderness
- Swim in the sparkling seas circling the coastline of Seychelles’ Mahe Island, witnessing the fascinating underwater marine life and coruscating coral reefs carpeting the seafloor
- Stroll from town through Mahe’s flourishing forests and wander along shaded trails weaving their way up rolling hills to viewpoints overlooking the entire island
- Make memories alongside the spirited locals as you tour Mahe’s modest towns, tucking into traditional delicacies prepared at beloved food stalls and marveling at the island’s colorful religious temples
$8,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 81 reviews.
Reviewed By mary h.
Reviewed By Evan G.
Reviewed By Andrew S.
Reviewed By Marcia H.
Reviewed By Aya O.