Zimbabwe’s diverse wilderness and rich heritage are yours to discover during this thrilling 12-day adventure in Victoria Falls, Mana Pools National Park, and Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve. Admire the jaw-dropping world wonder Victoria Falls from lofty viewpoints, the immense bushveld veiling Mana Pools, gorgeous glistening channels of the Zambezi River, and inspiring wildlife wandering Malilangwe’s flourishing and nourishing environments along the way.
Victoria Falls - Welcome to Untamed Africa
You will clear through customs and immigration on arrival in Victoria Falls Airport, Zimbabwe, meet your private transfer, and head for a kitted-out safari lodge tucked away in the bushveld overlooking the Zambezi River. This luxurious lodge is situated around the corner from Victoria Falls amongst the sprawling natural wilderness that encompasses unspoiled Zimbabwe. As you unpack your things, you will be treated to backdrops of buffalo, zebra, and eland roaming the pastures beneath your patio. You will also relish your first safari drive this afternoon that will welcome you to untamed Africa.
Victoria Falls - Marvelous Scenes of Victoria Falls
Mana Pools National Park - Eye-Opening Safaris with a Bushveld Specialist
Mana Pools National Park - Big Five Safari Drives in Zimbabwe
Mana Pools National Park - Marvelous Safaris in Mana Pools
Mana Pools National Park - Riveting Ruwesi Canoe Trails
Mana Pools National Park - Adventures on the Banks of the Zambezi
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve - First-Class Shangaan Safari Escape
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve - Magic Game Drives in Malilangwe
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve - The Ancient Lives of the Shangaan People
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve - Treat Yourself in the Bushveld
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve - Peaceful Mornings in Malilangwe
- Admire the impressive scenery of Victoria Falls and capture iconic images of its colossal waterfall thundering into the Zambezi River flowing beneath the gigantic chasm
- Soak up the spectacular Zambezi spectacles as you cruise across the river’s sparkling channel on a sunset sail spotlighting the spellbinding orange African sunset
- Partake in a thrilling safari adventure through Mana Pools National Park en route to your glamorous camp alongside a bushveld specialist with an incredible knowledge of Zimbabwe’s wilderness
- Peruse Mana Pool’s postcard-perfect bushveld in search of Africa’s Big Five and much more, with morning and afternoon safari drives providing plenty of game spotting opportunities across the untouched plains
- Witness Mana Pools National Park from unique vantage points during walking tours through the bushveld and canoe trips along the Zambezi River set to reveal the fascinating natural activity
- Relish a once in a lifetime experience in the form of the Ruwesi Canoe Trails, where you will paddle across the Zambezi to campsites set up in the middle of the wild
- Explore more of Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve during extensive safari drives in state-of-the-art Land Cruisers in the daylight or under the veil of the night sky to discern different wildlife activities
- Immerse yourself in Zimbabwean culture and heritage during a community tour of a local Shangaan village as well as San bushmen settlements home to ancient cave rock paintings
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on 115 reviews.
Reviewed By Glenn W.
Reviewed By Kathy T.
Reviewed By Philip A.
Reviewed By Sharon T.
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Jackie M.