From the dreamy plains of Tarangire National Park to the sprawling savannas of the Serengeti, explore the highlights of Northern Tanzania on this adventurous 8-day tour across the best Tanzania reserves and conservation areas. Along the way, you will chance upon a myriad of magnificent indigenous wildlife, including colorful birds and the iconic Big Five, as well as admire the spectacular natural landscapes encompassing the country’s safari highlights.
Tarangire National Park - Sunset Spectacles in Tanzania
Hidden among acacia trees alongside a dry riverbed in its own private concession, your accommodation in Tarangire National Park is a dreamy escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The park itself is a breathtaking Tanzanian getaway destination boasting immense savannas and proliferating bushveld home to iconic game including lions, leopards, giraffes, rhinos, elephants, and more. After arriving and unpacking, you may join your ranger for an afternoon safari culminating with cocktails at a viewpoint against a backdrop of the sunset over the plains.
Tarangire National Park - Meetings with the Local Maasai
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Admire the Flamingos of Lake Nakuru
Central Serengeti - Illustrious Scenes in Lake Manyara
Central Serengeti - Cocktails and Canapés in the Central Serengeti
Northern Serengeti - Memories of the Mara River
Northern Serengeti - Flying Sky-High over the Serengeti
Northern Serengeti - Your Final Morning Safari in the Serengeti
- Capture remarkable sunset photography over the sprawling savannas and spreading plains of Tarangire National Park during an afternoon safari culminating with cocktails overlooking the breathtaking wilderness views
- Meet local Maasai people at an authentic tribal village in Tarangire, and delve into their distinct way of life through ancient traditional performances and their delectable Tanzanian delicacies
- Descend into the luxuriant Ngorongoro Crater to witness the extraordinary landscapes and admire the impressive wildlife sightings, including thousands of pink flamingos gathering around Lake Nakuru
- Discover the rich environments sprawling across Lake Manyara National Park and absorb the marvelous wilderness and wildlife encounters awaiting you in the spellbinding natural reserve
- Set off across the Central Serengeti in the early mornings and late afternoon to catch a glimpse of nocturnal hunters, Africa’s famous Big Five, and delight in sensational sunset scenes while sipping on cocktails
- Explore the Northern Serengeti on guided safari drives revealing the untouched majesty of the sweeping savannas and showcasing the phenomenal indigenous wildlife that calls this idyllic African bushveld home
- Soar into the sky and fly over the great Serengeti in a hot air balloon sharing unique vantage points overlooking the sprawling wilderness and the diverse collection of animals inhabiting the untouched region
$5,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on 13 reviews.
Reviewed By alicia a.
Reviewed By Isabelle G.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Rachna V.
Reviewed By Sandy H.
Reviewed By Amie S.