Home to Africa’s marvelous national parks, where the Great Migration can be treasured in the Serengeti and the Cradle of Mankind can be cherished in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, you will be enchanted by all that Tanzania has to offer on this immersive game and culture tour. Weaving from Tarangire to Lake Eyasi, you will encounter the magic creatures and mesmerizing scenes encompassing Tanzania’s beautiful wilderness.
Tarangire National Park - Peaceful Retreat in the Land of Elephants
Boasting sweeping golden pastures and Tanzania’s biggest elephant population, Tarangire National Park is a wilderness paradise you will enter after privately transferring from Arusha Airport. After you arrive at the park, settlements will give way for nature, and emerald landscapes speckled with diverse flora and fauna will unroll beyond you towards the horizon. After this game drive, you will happen upon your spectacular campgrounds nestled under the shade of acacia trees and overlooking a dry riverbed flanked by massive granite boulders. In the afternoon, you may be lucky enough to witness elephants drinking from the watering hole in the middle of camp.
Tarangire National Park - A Day of Safari Discovery
Lake Manyara National Park - Birds of a Feather
Serengeti National Park - Disconnected in the Central Serengeti
Serengeti National Park - The World’s Greatest Migration
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - The Cradle of Mankind
Lake Eyasi - Scouring the Highlands for the Big Five
Lake Eyasi - People of the Old World
- Enter the land of elephants at Tarangire National Park and tour the surrounding unspoiled wilderness in search of resident flora and fauna, with chances that you will spot elephants drinking from the watering hole in the middle of camp
- Choose to cruise Tarangire by 4x4 vehicle or stroll along its many winding trails to discover the marvelous animals, vivid birds, and dazzling plants that populate Tanzania’s rugged bush
- Capture images of Lake Manyara National Park’s mesmerizing collection of birdlife during bird-watching safaris from your spectacular campsite next to the lake’s sparkling waters
- Unplug and unwind in the Central Serengeti as you bask in the radiant sunset while sitting comfortably around a roaring campfire and indulging in delectable Tanzanian cuisine
- Witness one of the world’s most extraordinary wildlife spectacles on a guided tour revealing the Great Migration, a phenomenon beyond imagination and surpassing one’s wildest dreams
- Discover the birthplace of humankind during a tour of the Oldupai Gorge archaeological site, the destination where the earliest human ancestor remains were located many years ago
- Traverse the trails that weave through the Ngorongoro Crater in search of Africa’s iconic Big Five, a quintet of animals including lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, and leopard
- Visit two indigenous tribes where you will learn about the local culture, witness their humble customs and traditions, and appreciate the untamed environments upon which their settlements rest
$4,675 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.75 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By peter T.
Reviewed By Wijay A.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By Daniel M.