Portugal and Morocco will come to life on this deluxe 2-week highlights tour of the famed cities of Lisbon, Porto, and Marrakech. The imposing battlements of São Jorge Castle, folding forested landscapes of the Douro Valley, colorful vibrant souks of Marrakech, and cultural experiences in historic districts and towns will open your eyes to the majesty of the old world and beauty of modern Europe and North Africa.
Lisbon - Traditional Fado Experience in Portugal
Pastel-colored buildings, the looming battlements of São Jorge Castle, and the sweeping waters of the Tagus Estuary will backdrop your private transfer from Lisbon Portela Airport to a studded accommodation in the heart of Portugal’s capital. A knowledgeable guide will meet you at your hotel shortly after your arrival and escort you to Lisbon’s oldest neighborhood Mouraria, the birthplace of the Fado movement. You will stroll narrow streets while Fado music sings from chic bars and follow the fragrant aromas of traditional petiscos, small Portuguese dishes, to decorated restaurants serving ginjinha, sour cherry liqueur, to the pleasant Fado melodies.
Lisbon - Culinary Highlights of Baixa and Alfama
Lisbon - Morning Panoramas of Portugal’s Capital
Lisbon - Day Exploration of Sintra and Cascais
Porto - Phenomenal Half-Day Heritage Highlights Tour
Porto - Day-Off Discoveries of the Portuguese Jewel
Porto - Palate Pleasers in the Douro Valley
Lisbon - Train Travels Through the Portuguese Countryside
Lisbon - Freely Explore Popular Parts of Lisbon
Marrakech - Greetings from the Djemaa el-Fna
Marrakech - Wandering the Old Medina
Marrakech - The World’s Most Memorable Designers
Agafay Desert - A Dazzling Desert Night
Agafay Desert - Sunrise Over Sand Dunes and Sci-Fi Scenes
- Expand your knowledge of Portuguese heritage and culture from the moment you arrive in Lisbon and partake in an enchanting walking tour through the old town of Mouraria to traditional Fado bars and restaurants spotlighting the timeless musical movement
- Savor the sensational flavors of Lisbon’s unique and iconic delicacies during a behind-the-scenes foodie tour of Baixa and Alfama, the city’s treasured gastronomic hotspot neighborhoods boasting chic cafés and esteemed eateries
- Venture to Sintra to wander through lush gardens beneath an overgrown canopy en route to the mountain’s summit for 360-degree spectacles of the Portuguese coast and to admire the Pena Palace’s awe-inspiring Renaissance architecture
- Join an expert private guide for a half-day heritage highlights tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Porto to its phenomenal collection of galleries, museums, and landmarks, including Praça de Batalha, Rua Catarina, Funicular dos Guindais, and more
- Escape the humming neighborhoods of Porto city on an endearing tour of the unspoiled Douro Valley to world-famous wine farms sprinkling its olive-green banks, where you will indulge in coveted vintages to views of the stretching Douro River
- Explore Marrakech in Morocco and wander its vibrant districts past the old-world architecture of the Old Medina to busy souks, grand ancient palaces, and stunning historic mosques composing a one of a kind north African cityscape
- Visit the revered Yves Saint Laurent and Berber Museum’s on an exemplary art and fashion tour that will highlight the world’s most famous artists and designers emblematic works inspired by the beautiful Moroccan city of Marrakech
- Retreat to the sandy dunes of the Agafay Desert for an evening spent in a remote oasis where camel riding will lead you over the rising and falling amber plains, and stargazing is completely uninterrupted
$7,835 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on 34 reviews.
Reviewed By Betsy B.
Reviewed By Felicia L.
Reviewed By Tamara J.
Reviewed By Brenda F.
Reviewed By Marissa W.
Reviewed By Dennis S.