South Africa’s dreamy coastal destinations and dazzling multi-cultural cityscapes, from the rugged Blue Flag beach-hugged coastline of the Cape Peninsula to the vibrant suburb of Sandton in Johannesburg, are yours to adore on this 11-day exploration from the Western Cape to KwaZulu-Natal. Whether it’s snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean or witnessing the wilderness of Sabi Sands, South Africa is calling for adventure.
Cape Town - South Africa’s Crown Jewel
Nestled in the foothills of the world-famous Table Mountain, hemmed in the hilly landscape of the Western Cape, and stationed alongside the sapphire waters of the Atlantic seaboard, Cape Town is a cosmopolitan jewel that will seduce you from the second you arrive at Cape Town International Airport and transfer to your accommodation beneath the summit of Lion’s Head. Today you may acclimate to your home away from home with a stroll around the neighborhood, checking out cultural landmarks peppering the cityscape, and dining at exquisite South African restaurants.
Cape Town - Gallivanting through the Cape’s Crowning Cityscape
Cape Town - Captivating Scenes along the Cape Peninsula
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Perfect Impressions of the Kruger
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - The Wild Side of South Africa
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Sensational Spa Therapies Surrounded by the Green
Johannesburg - An Alluring Evening in the City of Gold
iSimangaliso Wetland Park - South Africa’s Sun-Kissed Shores
iSimangaliso Wetland Park - Spectacular Snorkeling and Off-Shore Scuba Diving
iSimangaliso Wetland Park - Rare Wildlife Finds
iSimangaliso Wetland Park - Feel the Fresh Sea Breeze
- Dine on divine South African cuisine at some of Cape Town’s finest restaurants and popular eateries peppering the cityscape’s exuberant cultural districts
- Wander Cape Town’s marvelous neighborhoods on a full-day guided city tour showing you highlights, including the panoramas atop Table Mountain, the history within Robben Island, and the heritage of the Bo-Kaap
- Cruise across the Western Cape coastline on a guided tour of the Cape Peninsula, revealing the province’s unending natural beauty as seen on its premier Blue Flag beaches and spectacular mountainscapes overlooking the sea
- Wallow in the luxuries of Johannesburg’s sophisticated Sandton suburb, enjoying the districts dazzling nightlife and treating yourself to an assortment of exquisite South African delicacies
- Spend each morning and afternoon wandering the wilderness sprawling across Sabi Sands Game Reserve’s unspoiled landscapes and capture iconic safari scenes and the fascinating flora and fauna indigenous to Kruger
- Soak up the splendid and laid-back luxuries of Sabi Sands Game Reserve as you indulge in a sensational spa therapy against a backdrop of the luxuriant natural scenery
- Relish spectacular snorkeling and off-shore scuba diving experiences along KwaZulu-Natal’s breathtaking coastal beaches of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park, viewing marvelous coral and marine sightings
- Discover the iSimangaliso Wetland Park’s rich collection of wildlife and witness fascinating sightings, including the ancient nesting rituals of loggerhead and leatherback turtles, and encounter rare scorpions, spiders, and colorful birdlife
$4,945 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on 25 reviews.
Reviewed By Jill M.
Reviewed By Debbie H.
Reviewed By Margaret S.
Reviewed By Susan R.
Reviewed By Daniel B.
Reviewed By Eric S.