From the staggering forested stretches of Chiang Mai to the towering sparkling cityscape of Bangkok and the temple dotted landscapes of Siem Reap, explore the endless adventures across Thailand and Cambodia on this family-friendly 15-day tour. From admiring the diversity of each destination's flourishing wilderness to submerging yourself in the cultures and traditions underpinning these countries, the best is to come on this experience.
Chiang Mai - The Spirit of the Land of Smiles
The northern capital of Thailand, Chiang Mai, is a wondrous destination featuring rolling green hills and a wealth of cultural experiences for you to discover shortly after your arrival on the first day of your Thailand vacation. Your private transfer will collect you from the international airport and, making your way to your accommodation poised at the foothills of Doi Inthanon Mountain, you will catch a glimpse of the spirited Thai atmosphere emanating from the charming districts dotting Chiang Mai.
Chiang Mai - Temples Touted in the Ancient City
Chiang Mai - Discoveries in the Greenery
Chiang Mai - Caring for Earth’s Creatures
Phuket - The Fabulous Flavors of Thailand
Phuket - Postcard Moments in Phang Nga Bay
Bangkok - Temple Scenes in the Dazzling City
Bangkok - The Traditions of Ancient Thailand
Bangkok - Explore the Taste of Thailand
Bangkok - Where Thailand Meets China
Siem Reap - Culture Shines in Cambodia
Siem Reap - Into the Cambodian Jungle
Siem Reap - Awe-Inspiring Angkor Wat
Siem Reap - Buddhist Discovery and Food Tour
Siem Reap - Flavors Dancing on Your Taste Buds
- Discover the spiritual roots of Thailand as you explore Chiang Mai’s impressive collection of temples, including the Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phra Singh, as well as the temple atop the summit of Doi Inthanon
- Tour the trails that weave through the majestic Doi Inthanon Mountain, visiting an authentic Karen Tribe village in the hills and admiring the lively wildlife within the greenery
- Tuck into an array of authentic Thai delicacies on a gastronomy tour of Phuket Old Town’s famous night food markets
- Set sail across the sparkling Andaman Sea to marvel at the mesmerizing Phang Nga Bay, a bewitching garden of islands, as the sun sets over the horizon
- Explore the renowned golden and porcelain temples and palaces of Bangkok on a spiritual and cultural tour of the city complete with a traditional Thai performance
- Admire the incredible constructions and esteemed spiritual sculptures housed within the confines of the ancient city of Ayutthaya, a revered UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Meet with master artisans to witness the artistry in creating traditional Thai crafts, such as a cultural dessert to Khmer religious motifs
- Explore Bangkok through your taste buds as you partake in an enticing gastronomy tour of the city’s coveted eateries as well as those found within the buzzing Chinatown
- Enter the jungles flanking Siem Reap to witness the remarkable Beng Mealea temple, a spiritual site left overgrown by the forest like a fairytale hideaway, and sail across Tonle Sap Lake to a traditional floating village
- Be absorbed by the incredible architecture and mesmerizing spiritual sculptures that compose the impressive Angkor Wat religious complex, the crown jewel of Siem Reap
- Under the guidance of a Cambodian monk, delve into the history and philosophies of the spiritual community as you visit iconic pagodas peppering Siem Reap
$9,745 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Jorge S.
Reviewed By George G.
Reviewed By Ryan T.
Reviewed By John K.
Reviewed By Robert T.
Reviewed By Robert B.