Tanzania's wilderness responds to the iconic reverie of an African safari. Big cats chase thousands of zebra, 100-strong elephant herds roam past ancient baobabs, and surreal scenes play out beside your lodge balcony. Don't just think Big Five. This 11-day northern circuit Tanzania safari tour is absolute immersion in nature's greatest theater. Witness unexpected characters and sublime scenes of predator and prey. With the Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire and Manyara, this trip connects Tanzania's...
Arusha - First Impressions
As you approach Northern Tanzania, a towering monument offers an indication of Tanzania's natural splendor. Snow-capped Kilimanjaro stands above the landscape, the world's highest free-standing mountain rising almost 5,000 meters above broad stretches of the savannah. Admire Kilimanjaro through the plane window and you realize that Tanzania's natural spectacles can redefine scale. Land at Kilimanjaro International Airport where you'll be greeted by your safari guide and transferred 45 minutes to Arusha and the serene lodge that has been selected for you. Rest, relax, savor the calls of primates in the surrounding trees, and sit down to a hearty welcome dinner. The adventures start tomorrow.
Tarangire National Park - Elephants and Baobab Trees
Tarangire National Park - Exploring the Woodland
Lake Manyara to Ngorongoro Highlands - Exquisite Beauty
Ngorongoro Crater - An Iconic Game Drive
Ngorongoro Crater - Off the Beaten Track
Serengeti - Journey the World-Famous Grass Plains
Day 8 - 10
Serengeti – Nature's Greatest Theater
Serengeti to Arusha – Community Souvenir Shopping and Departure
- Fully immerse yourself in the dramatic wildlife of Tanzania with eight full days of safari and game viewing activities
- Intimately encounter Africa's great mammals and get close to the hypnotic interaction between predator and prey
- Marvel at huge elephants and ancient baobab trees as your Tanzania safari starts in Tarangire National Park
- Spend an inspiring day in Ngorongoro Crater, a compact haven for 30,000 mammals and all the iconic Big Five
- Go off the beaten track with an invitation to a Maasai boma and a small rural village that doesn't see many tourists
- Delight in the big and small of Lake Manyara National Park, from tree-climbing lions and raucous hippos to over 500 bird species
- Get lost on the endless grass plains of the world-famous Serengeti, the home of the great wildebeest migration and one of the planet's most untouched expanses of wilderness
- Relax and indulge in some of Tanzania's finest lodges and camps, places where wild soundtracks and views over mammal-dappled landscapes come as standard
- Minimize travel time and marvel at the Serengeti from the sky with a micro flight back to Arusha at the end of the safari
$11,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 325 reviews.
Reviewed By Elise F.
Reviewed By Monique L.
Reviewed By Fang L.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By William M.
Reviewed By John P.