Discover the embodiment of paradise during your French Polynesia vacation, visiting the islands of unforgettable Bora Bora and secluded Tikehau. Dive into crystal clear waters in search of radiant coral and rainbow-streaked schools of fish. Discover sharks and manta rays, humpback whales and sea turtles. Bask in the luxuries of overwater bungalows to enjoy spectacular island views and the soothing sounds of magnificent lagoons. Embrace the prevalent scent of coconut carried in the refreshing sea...
Bora Bora – Welcoming French Polynesia
The majesty of Bora Bora emanates from the indigo and turquoise lagoon encircling the white sand beaches. Coconut trees cast slivers of shade over the shores and the emerald rainforest blankets the foothills leading to the twin volcanic peaks of Mount Otemanu and Mount Pahia. The coral shimmers with rainbow hues, matching the tropical colors of the swarming schools of fish. Sailboats glide along the cobalt waters of the South Pacific Sea. The scent of fresh coconut overtakes the fragrant aroma of blossoming hibiscus. Your flight lands at Bora Bora Airport, where your private transfer greets you upon your arrival.
The central market in the main town of Vaitape brims with locals and visitors eager to find the glowing rinds of fresh produce. Guava and passion fruit are displayed in bright pyramids alongside oranges and pineapple. The fish market thrives with fishermen eager to showcase their mahi mahi, tuna, and prawns that they caught earlier that morning. You make your way by private boat across the lagoon to reach the comforts of your five-star resort accommodation. Settle into the iconic majesty of an overwater bungalow where you can listen to the serene waters lap against the sturdy posts of your suite. The sunlight pours through the windows and reflects off the lagoon, guiding your eyes to the glass floor panel offering a view to the fish swimming below.
Bora Bora – Gifts of the Water
Bora Bora – Highlights of Life in the Sea
Bora Bora – Inland Island Exploration
Bora Bora – Heart of Bora Bora
Tikehau – Secluded Tropical Paradise
Tikehau – Waters of the Secluded Lagoon
Tikehau – Leisure in Island Living
Tikehau – Up and Over the Islands
- Discover the intricacies of cultivating precious gems during a private tour of a family-owned pearl farm in Bora Bora
- Witness the natural grandeur of humpback whales migrating through the South Pacific Sea on a whale watching excursion
- Traverse the heart of Bora Bora on a 4x4 jeep safari for unforgettable panoramic views of the island shores and surrounding lagoons
- Relax with a rejuvenating spa treatment on the secluded shores of Tikehau Island
- Float above elegant coral gardens in search of tropical fish shining with unique, vibrant colors on a snorkeling tour around Tikehau
- Encounter rehabilitating sea turtles while visiting the Turtle Sanctuary at Le Meridien resort on Bora Bora
- Relish an exciting excursion to Bird Island off the coast of Tikehau to find blue-footed boobies and red-tailed tropicbirds
- Embrace the idyllic and iconic luxuries of French Polynesia by staying in magnificent overwater bungalows
$7,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.76 stars based on
Reviewed By Rabyya S.
Reviewed By Megan W.
Reviewed By Rupa R.
Reviewed By Emily F.
Reviewed By Jen W.
Reviewed By Robin B.