The islands of French Polynesia welcome you to an idyllic tropical paradise during this customizable 14-day Tahiti honeymoon. This tour is designed for you to discover the luxury, charm, and natural splendor of the South Pacific. Whether looking for the mystical allure of a lagoon that shines with four shades of blue, to lounge in the white sands of a secluded beach, or to indulge in a romantic couple’s massage among the sound of the lapping waves, this Tahiti honeymoon immerses you in the majesty...
Tahiti – Arrival and Day at your Leisure
Tahiti is the largest island of the French Polynesian archipelago and brims with exotic aromas. Your flight will land at Faa’a International Airport in Papeete, where your private transfer will meet you at customs. You will arrive at your stunning resort, where you can relax in your private overwater bungalow and listen to the sounds of the serene lagoon as it laps against the support beams. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to bask in the beauty of Tahiti and the romance of your honeymoon.
Tahiti – Tahiti Snorkeling Tour
Tahiti – Waterfalls and Culture
Moorea – Another Snorkeling Tour
Moorea – 4WD Excursion & Helicopter Tour
Moorea – Private Catamaran Tour
Moorea – Relax on the Famous Beaches
Bora Bora – Another Day at the Beach
Bora Bora – Cycling Excursion around Bora Bora
Bora Bora – The Marvelous Island Water
Taha’a – Traditional Dance Lesson
Taha’a – The History and Heritage of Taha’a
Taha’a – Unique Island Tour
Taha’a – Depart for Home
- Swim with humpback whales during a stunning whale-watching tour off the coast of Moorea
- Delight in the pristine white sands and exceptional views on the famous Matira Beach of Bora Bora
- Discover the natural beauty of seductive waterfalls on Tahiti during a private tour of the Faarumai Waterfalls
- Enjoy the distinctive rhythm and captivating movements of traditional Tahitian dance during a private lesson
- Witness the exceptional views of Moorea during a helicopter tour that will capture sweeping panoramas of the land and sea
- Revel in an active exploration of island culture and life during a cycling excursion around Bora Bora
- Visit the stunning heritage of French Polynesia on Raiatea when touring the religious ruins of Marae Taputapuatea
- Scour the coral gardens with blacktip reef sharks and stingrays during a snorkeling excursion in the lagoons of Bora Bora
- Sample the satisfying flavors of fresh Tahitian vanilla at a private vanilla plantation on Taha’a
- Bask in the soothing comforts and seductive ambiance of a luxurious couples spa treatment in Moorea
You will delight in the natural splendor and lavish ambiance of this 14-day Tahiti honeymoon. You will feel like stars as you enjoy secluded overwater bungalows and celebrated resorts across the islands of Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, and Taha’a. You will experience the bounty of the sea with snorkeling and boating excursions in addition to basking in the marvels of the land with cycling adventures, 4WD tours, and private dance lessons. From relaxing on the beach to swimming with sharks, you will blend the majesty of the islands with thrilling activities and the romantic ambiance that stems from tropical setting and glowing sunsets.
Your Tahiti honeymoon will begin with your arrival in Tahiti, where you will have three nights on the archipelago’s largest island. During your time here, you can visit the diverse colors of the sandy beaches and snorkel in the glowing waters in search of clownfish and moray eels. You will also search for the Faarumai Waterfalls before wandering through the charming atmosphere of Jardin Botaniques.
You will transfer by boat to Moorea, where you will have four nights on the enchanting island. While in the idyllic paradise, you will have a snorkel tour in the remote waters. Your time exploring the island on a 4WD tour will reveal the fruits and vanilla plantations as well as the marvelous viewpoints of the island. Afterward, you will partake in an exhilarating helicopter ride over the island. You can spend a full day on a whale-watching tour off the coast of Moorea and end the day with a fantastic sunset cruise on a luxurious catamaran. Your final day in Moorea will be at your leisure, and you can relax in your suite, enjoy the culture of the villages, or partake in the soothing aromas and treatments of an opulent spa.
You will arrive in Bora Bora for three nights, beginning with a day of lounging on the white sands of the famous Matira Beach. A cycling excursion around the island will reveal the culture of the locals, secluded coastline, and the hidden views are waiting to be uncovered. A snorkel tour of Bora Bora will once more showcase the tremendously clear water of the South Pacific Sea and the diversity of the ecosystems along the coral reefs of the archipelago.
Your last transfer will take you to the island of Taha’a for three nights. Upon your arrival, you can enjoy the unique tradition of a Tahitian dance demonstration. A full day heritage tour will take you to private plantations, where you can sample vanilla. A tour of the land and sea will celebrate a successful vacation with a snorkeling tour of the coral gardens and an expedition to the island of Raiatea to view the ruins of a Marae Taputapuatea.
$8,367 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.8 stars based on
Reviewed By Denise C.
Reviewed By Mandy L.
Reviewed By ana h.
Reviewed By Keith P.
Reviewed By Ed A.
Reviewed By Megan W.