Your romantic 12-day Tahiti honeymoon captures the sculpted beauty of French Polynesia and the mountain peaks of green moss that pierce the sky. Indulge in luxury and splendor with private transfers and knowledgeable guides that will immerse you in the culture and charm of the idyllic archipelago. Whether lounging on white-sand beaches or learning to make poisson cru, you can find passion and spirit during this Tahiti honeymoon.
Tahiti – Day at your Leisure
Tahiti is an idyllic tropical island and is known for its crystal-clear waters, overwater bungalows, and interior jungle terrain. Your fabulous honeymoon in Tahiti will begin with your arrival at Faa’a International Airport, where your private transfer will meet you at customs. You will make your way to your celebrated accommodations and find a suite that hovers above the stoic water of the lagoon. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to bask in the marvels of the island and your gorgeous resort.
Tahiti – Arahoho Blowhole and Belvedere
Tahiti – Waterfall and Beach Relaxation
Moorea – Visit the Lagoon
Moorea – 4WD Tour of the Coast and Mountains
Moorea – Whale Watching and Sunset Cruise
Moorea – Stunning Beaches and Luxury Spa
Bora Bora – Helicopter and Parasail Tour
Bora Bora – Boat and Sunset Tour
Bora Bora – Cultural Sites of Bora
Bora Bora – Bora Bora at your Leisure
Bora Bora – Depart for Home
- Indulge in the majestic water of Bora Bora with a private snorkel tour at one of the most popular snorkel destinations on the island
- Experience the grandeur of Bora Bora from the sky during a scenic helicopter ride around the lagoon
- Witness the fabulous cultural history and heritage of Moorea on a private 4WD tour to find traditional marae
- Relax with a sensual and soothing couple’s massage at a luxury spa for a romantic experience in Moorea
- Witness the beauty and drama of splashing water and rugged shoreline of Tahiti when viewing the Arahoho Blowhole
- Delight in the soft white sands and shade at famous beaches, such as Matira Beach on Bora Bora and Opunohu beach on Moorea
- Indulge in the spirited ambiance of marvelous lagoons and the radiant colors of the sunset during private cruises near Bora Bora and Moorea
- Enjoy the spectacular experience of witnessing whales in their natural habitat before swimming with them and dolphins
Your 12-day Tahiti honeymoon will let you bask in luxury and experience the tropical ambiance of lagoons, gorgeous beaches, and overwater bungalows. You will embrace the beauty and charm of Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora with a combination of active, cultural, and relaxing expeditions. Whether indulging in the soothing aromas of vanilla or enjoying a couples massage in a spa, you will have the ultimate honeymoon experience.
Your romance in Tahiti will begin with your arrival at Faa’a International Airport in Tahiti. You will have three days in Tahiti at a luxury resort in a charming overwater bungalow. During your time on the largest island of the French Polynesian archipelago, you will enjoy time at your leisure, take a guided road trip around the circuit road, and view the spouting Arahoho Blowhole and a panorama of the Belvedere. A waterfall excursion will allow you to view stunning cascades and to ride along the gentle and smooth surface into the waiting pools.
You will travel to Moorea for four nights for an introduction to the marvelous lagoon with a private snorkeling tour. You will discover the heritage and natural beauty of the island during a 4WD excursion to view local plantations, marae, and an incredible view. You can watch as whales pass and lounge on a luxury catamaran for a beautiful sunset cruise. You will relax on the pristine beaches and bask in couples spa treatments.
Once on the island of Bora Bora, you will have four days to discover the marvelous ambiance and captivating activities that it has to offer. You can begin your discovery of the island with a helicopter tour that offers a marvelous panorama of the island. You can also partake in a parasailing excursion above the lagoon. A snorkeling tour of the island will introduce you to the splendors of the lagoon and the coral reef. Afterward, you will indulge in the enchanting colors and ambiance of a sunset cruise on a luxury catamaran. A cultural tour of Bora Bora will then introduce you to the landscape beyond the coastline and the lush mountain landscape. Your final day in Bora Bora will allow you to enjoy the island at your preferred pace.
$10,915 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.76 stars based on
Reviewed By Megan W.
Reviewed By Emily F.
Reviewed By Ed A.
Reviewed By Ben C.
Reviewed By Rupa R.
Reviewed By Jen W.