Indulge in the luxuries of French Polynesia during this 8-day Tahiti honeymoon. Private tours and the secluded ambiance of overwater bungalows immerses you in the romance of Tahiti and Bora Bora. Here, you can celebrate passion in tropical paradises. From a private surf lesson to witnessing migrating humpback whales, this tour allows you to bask in the beauty of natural waterfalls and white-sand beaches.
Tahiti – Arrive and Day at Your Leisure
The island of Tahiti has a quiet, inviting ambiance that stems from the tropical lagoons and jungle canopy that hides exceptional waterfalls. Your flight will land at Faa’a International Airport, where your private transfer will greet you at customs. You will have the remainder of the day to settle in to the comforts of your accommodation above the water of the lagoon. Your suite will afford you a glass-bottom view of marine life. For an exceptional introduction to Tahiti, you can venture to the Belvedere, which is the starting point for the hike that leads to the peak of Mt. Aroai.
Tahiti – Private Waterfall Tour
Tahiti – Surf Lesson and Visit Papeete
Tahiti – Petroglyphs and Maraa Grotto
Bora Bora – Relax on the Beaches
Bora Bora – Snorkeling Tour and Photo Shoot
Bora Bora – Whale Watching and Island Excursion
Bora Bora – Departure
- Capture the grandeur of your honeymoon in Bora Bora with a private photo shoot with a professional photographer
- Search for the incredible sight of humpback whales during a whale-watching tour around Bora Bora
- Bask in the tropical landscape of the Papenoo Valley with a guided tour that will uncover the majesty of the natural waterfalls
- Plunge into the warm water of Bora Bora’s lagoon for sensational views of the marine life and coral gardens
- Visit the marvelous beaches of Bora Bora and bask in the white sands at the celebrated Matira Beach
- Learn the art of surfing with a private instructor at one of Tahiti’s safest wave breaks
- Embrace the majestic scenery of Bora Bora with a panoramic view from the Faanui Canon lookout during a safari excursion
- Discover the volcanic topography and lush foliage that hides the splendor of the Maraa Grotto
$5,403 per person (excluding international flights)
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.77 stars based on 91 reviews.
Reviewed By Megan W.
Reviewed By Ed A.
Reviewed By Ben C.
Reviewed By Rupa R.
Reviewed By Tim W.
Reviewed By Emily F.