Swedish Lapland, a land of magic and mystique, where the reindeer roam and the aurora shimmer through the night. This handcrafted 7-day vacation showcases a pristine realm filled with ephemeral Lappish experiences. Listen to stories from the Sami, stay in hotel rooms sculpted from ice and treehouses soaring above the snow. Ride a snowmobile beneath the northern lights as you discover a world distinct from everywhere else.
Harads – A Swedish Sauna in the Forest
Land in Swedish Lapland, and there’s only one place to start the experience: the sauna. Soothe your mind after the journey, steam rising all around as you sit back on the wooden benches. Your temperature rises and rises and rises. Then it’s out the door and into the snow for an instant cooling effect. The hotel stands four to six meters above the snowy ground in a contemporary treehouse that provides serene views over the Lule River and towards the Arctic Circle. There’s a superb sense of connecting with nature and a view of the nighttime sky.
Harads – Sami Culture and Stories From the Reindeer Herder
Harads – Snowmobile Safari Through Snow-Covered Forests
Jukkasjarvi – Scenic Train and Night in an Ice Suite
Jukkasjarvi – Dogsledding Safari and Wilderness Dinner
Jukkasjarvi – Ice Sculpturing Class, Snowmobile Northern Lights Tour and Final Day Amid the Ice
Kiruna – Surrounded by Ice and Departure
- Stand on a frozen lake within the Arctic Circle and gaze up at the aurora borealis
- Spend a night in an artistically sculptured ice room at the ice hotel
- Meet with a Sami reindeer herder and explore traditional culture in Swedish Lapland
- Snowmobile in pristine forests and into the wild, in search of the northern lights
- Create your own art with an ice sculpturing class in Jukkasjarvi
- Glide through the snowbound wilderness on a dogsledding safari
- Soothe the body and mind in traditional Swedish saunas, a soporific activity for every day
- Appreciate the ephemeral beauty of Lapland on a scenic train ride from Lulea to Kiruna
$2,445 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.76 stars based on 54 reviews.
Reviewed By Nancy P.
Reviewed By Paula B.
Reviewed By Amy A.
Reviewed By Jane H.
Reviewed By Bruce G.
Reviewed By David N.