On this 10-day adventure through Spain and Portugal, experience some of the very best that these countries have to offer. Wander through the charming streets of Sintra and stop to listen to the melodies of Fado music as it drifts through the air. In Barcelona, gape in amazement at the glorious church of La Sagrada Familia. From the beaches of southern Portugal to the traditional Spanish center of Madrid, on this tour, your family is sure to make memories that you will cherish forever.
Lisbon – Sunset at Torre de Belém
You will arrive at the airport in Lisbon and meet your private driver at baggage claim. From here, you will be transferred to your accommodation in the heart of Lisbon’s oldest neighborhood of Alfama. Once you have had time to get settled and freshen up, you will meet your personal guide in the hotel lobby to begin your private tour of the city. On your tour, you will visit Lisbon’s most iconic sites as you stroll through the charming neighborhood. As the sun begins to slip below the horizon, you will be led to watch your first sunset in Portugal at the infamous Torre de Belem.
Lisbon – Day Trip to Sintra and Cascais
Lisbon – Pastries and a Fado Show
Albufeira – Portugal’s Southern Coast
Albufeira – Enjoy the Beaches
Albufeira – The Infamous Praia da Rocha
Barcelona – Hot Air Balloon Ride
Barcelona – Highlights of the City
Madrid – Flamenco Show with Tapas
Madrid – Departure
- Delight in a wonderful tour of Lisbon and sample the local pastries, which are sure to be a family favorite
- Prepare to be completely enchanted by the charming cities of Sintra and Cascais on a full-day excursion from Lisbon
- Discover some of best of Portugal’s Southern coast when you spend the day soaking up the sun in a private yacht
- Explore the best beaches in Portugal as you traverse the southern coast on a scenic train ride, traveling from Albufeira to Faro, which is a popular destination for families
- Indulge in the unique opportunity of floating above Montserrat in a hot air balloon
- Uncover the age-old secrets of world-famous La Sagrada Familia and roam through the enchanting Park Güell
- Marvel at a world-class Flamenco show that is accompanied by a delicious dinner of regional tapas
- Venture to Madrid’s vast Parque del Retiro as your family glides along the picturesque lake on rowboats
$5,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Michael M.
Reviewed By Steve S.
Reviewed By karen l.
Reviewed By Natalie G.
Reviewed By Dheeraj R.
Reviewed By Elizabeth M.