Romance exudes from the beautiful boulevards of Barcelona, glamour glows from the pastel-painted Lisbon skyline, passion sweeps the shores of Nerja, and magic spills from the magnificent museums and art houses of Madrid on this 16-day honeymoon getaway to Spain and Portugal. Join your partner for sensational tours to the best and most inspiring highlights of these two European jewels.
Barcelona - An Introduction to the Works of Antoni Gaudí
Barcelona is built on history and its contemporary cosmopolitan still holds the character of ancient Spain among its modern skyscrapers and art deco buildings. A marvelous mix of local flavor and international influence derives from the artistically shaped walls of famous architectural structures and blended town squares featuring a flurry of fusion restaurants. Your honeymoon will begin the moment you transfer from the airport to your accommodation, relishing a ravishing tour of Antoni Gaudí’s surreal works of art, including the curvaceous facade of Batlló House, fairytale spires of the Sagrada Familia, and colorful gardens of Park Güell.
Barcelona - Gorgeous Discoveries in the Gothic Quarter
Porto - A Journey Through the European Timeline
Porto - Free Day to Peruse Portugal’s Artistic City
Lisbon - Admire the Treasures of Alfama and Bairro Alto
Lisbon - Sailing the Sparkling Tagus Estuary
Seville - Return to Spain and Explore the Andalusian Capital
Seville - A Tantalizing Taste of Old-World Spain in Triana
Seville - World-Class Wine Tasting and Outstanding Olive Oil
Nerja - Retreat to Spain’s Sun-washed Shores
Nerja - Granada’s Moorish Origins and the Nasrid Dynasty
Nerja - Visit the Hidden Villages of Axarquía
Madrid - Making Fashion Statements in the Spanish Capital
Madrid - The Magnificent History of Toledo
Madrid - Savoring Spanish Wines and Tapas
Madrid - Make More Memories Before You Go
- Let the wondrous works of Antoni Gaudí seduce you and your partner on a tour of Barcelona’s iconic architecture, from the impressive fantasy walls of Batlló House to the immaculate, one-of-a-kind halls of the Sagrada Familia cathedral
- Explore the enchanting atmosphere of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter on a stroll through cobbled alleys past brown-bricked buildings boasting romantic restaurants, flamboyant florists, and beautiful boutiques introducing you to the fashion and culture of Spain
- Admire the magnificent mix of historic ascendancy decorating Porto during a tour of its best landmarks and heritage sites that showcase the city’s Roman, medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, neoclassic, and modern influences
- Embrace the staggering history and enrapturing beauty of Lisbon’s Alfama and Bairro Alto districts during a guided city tour to respected landmarks, dramatic Jewish heritage exhibits, and exemplary eateries serving excellent Portuguese cuisine
- Sail the sun-washed waters of the Tagus on a charming cruise giving you better landscape views of Lisbon’s picturesque pastel-colored skyline, unique perspectives of landmarks such as the Tower of Belém, and a chance to escape the crowds
- Discover the treasures of Spain’s Andalusian capital Seville on a hypnotizing tour of its famous heritage sites including La Giralda and the Alcázar before you wander the city’s heart of tourism, Barrio Santa Cruz
- Wander Seville’s Triana neighborhood on tours introducing you to the history of Spanish bullfighting, the art of flamenco dancing, and the cultural traditions of which the country’s world-famous collections of tapas derive
- Head for the evergreen hills surrounding Seville to visit the world-class wineries and olive mills representing Spain’s best vineyards, leading oils, and award-winning cheeses you will savor alongside views of the countryside
- Visit the historic hilltop fortress city of Granada beneath the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada mountains to explore the Moorish origins of the Nasrid dynasty’s grand palace complex, the Alhambra
- Stroll the fashionable streets of Madrid and visit landmark art galleries such as the Prado Museum before you delve into the region’s rich heritage in the Jewish Quarter of Toledo
$8,155 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Dheeraj R.
Reviewed By Farzana C.
Reviewed By Mark C.
Reviewed By Ronna A.
Reviewed By Max S.
Reviewed By Benjamin G.