Experience the thrill of a lifetime during your South Africa adventure tour brimming with extreme marvels. Plunge into scenic views with the wind on your cheeks as you paraglide from Table Mountain and witness the ferocious gaze of a great white shark from the safety of a submerged cage. Capture the dizzying feeling of weightlessness during a scenic skydiving excursion and search an opulent game reserve for signs of traipsing rhinoceros or camouflaged leopards. Whether whitewater rafting, kayaking,...
Cape Town - Arrival in Cape Town
Today, you arrive in Cape Town, which is regarded as one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Enjoy a luxury transfer to your boutique hotel, conveniently situated close to the city. This afternoon your adventure-packed vacation begins. Prepare to be thrilled by the ocean’s apex predator. You’ll travel to False Bay where you’ll meet your knowledgeable guides and enjoy a scenic boat ride out to the drop site, while enjoying the rugged coastline. Once you arrive, prepare to enter a safe, specially designed floating cage. You don’t need to be a diver to enjoy this adventure. Stare in amazement as these beautiful creatures swim and splash right past your cage, close enough for you to reach out and touch them. Feel the exhilaration as their flippers actually brush the cage, this is nature at her wildest! The experience is entirely safe and you’ll not only walk away fuelled with adrenaline but also garner a greater respect for these super predators.
Cape Town - Paraglide off Table Mountain
Cape Town - Hike up and Mountain Bike
Cape Town - Explore the Cape Winelands on Horseback
Langebaan - Discover Kite Surfing
Plettenberg Bay - Experience the Thrill of Skydiving
Plettenberg Bay - Explore the Ocean by Kayak and Zip-Line over Waterfalls
Kapama Game Reserve - Meet Africa’s Big Five on Safari
Day 9 - 10
Livingstone - Travel from South Africa to Livingstone, Zambia
Livingstone - White Water Raft the Mighty Zambezi River
Livingstone - Leave Zambia to Return Home
- Get up close and personal with the land’s largest mammal, the elephant
- Shark cage diving - meet the ocean’s apex predator, the great white shark
- Skydive over one of the world’s most scenic drop zones
- Hike up, bike down and tandem paraglide off Table Mountain
- Ride horseback through the Cape Winelands and sip world-class wines
- Experience the ultimate in ocean kayaking, kitesurfing and zip-lining adventures
- Enjoy 5-star accommodations and dining at Kapama Game Reserve
- Marvel at the majestic Victoria Falls and whitewater raft the mighty Zambezi River
$10,075 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 216 reviews.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Matthew L.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Debbie H.
Reviewed By Joel R.
Reviewed By Hal C.