Discover a wonderful mixture of wilderness, wildlife, and culture during your 15-day family African safari that takes you to South Africa, Zambia, and Botswana. Immerse your family in savannah and wild riverbanks as you search for elephants, rhinoceroses, and lions. From witnessing the roar of Victoria Falls to penguins lounging on a beach outside of Cape Town, you will build everlasting memories on your African family safari.
Livingstone - Fly to Livingstone and Enjoy the Zambezi River
Livingstone has a relaxed and friendly ambiance set alongside the edges of famous Victoria Falls. The main road follows a wild stretch of the Zambezi River and hosts the Livingstone Museum. Exhibits display archeological, historical, and ethnographic history, including a life-sized village replica. Your driver will meet you at Livingstone Airport and escort you to a gorgeous lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River. Your family can enjoy a canoeing excursion on the water as you search for grazing elephants and thirsty zebra. You will bounce over grade II rapids as the sunset casts the sky in vibrant red hues.
Livingstone - Explore Wildlife and Wilderness
Chobe River Front - Travel to Chobe and Delight in Game Drives
Chobe River Front - Experience Chobe as you Prefer
Okavango Delta - Discover Majestic Okavango Delta
Okavango Delta - Traverse the Scenery in Search of Wildlife
Okavango Delta - Uncover the Authentic Beauty of the Delta
Franschhoek - Travel to South Africa to Enjoy the Winelands
Franschhoek - Revel in the Charm and Beauty of the Cape Winelands
Cape Town - Arrive in Cape Town with a Day at Leisure
Cape Town - Tour Cape Town, Table Mountain, and Robben Island
Cape Town - Circle Cape Point and the Peninsula
Cape Town - Enjoy a Free Day in Cape Town
Cape Town - Depart for Home
- Witness the powerful thunder and draping mist of Victoria Falls as it cascades from the Upper Zambezi River to the Lower Zambezi River dropping more than 300 feet
- Search for the dynamic wildlife in the combination of savannah, lagoons, swamps and edging desert of the famous Okavango Delta during family-friendly game drives
- Traverse the waters of the Okavango Delta on a traditional makoro dugout canoe for a different perspective on the land and wildlife
- Discover the thrill of the intricate details of the wilderness with a guided walking safari that highlights signs of wildlife often overlooked during a game drive
- Search for impressive herds of elephants when traversing Chobe National Park’s riverfront, which is famous for its concentration of 120,000 elephants
- Delight in the diverse flavors of South African wine during a family-friendly wine tour of the Cape Winelands
- Embrace the delightful sight of the African penguins lounging on the pebbled beach and boulders blanketing Simon’s Town
- Experience a distinctive fishing excursion in the Chobe River for a tranquil yet exciting activity in search of large bream and gigantic tigerfish
- Relax in luxury accommodations that place your family at the heart of the wilderness for scenic views, charming seclusion, and visions of active African wildlife
- Visit the infamous prison on Robben Island for insight into the history of Cape Town and South Africa
$9,277 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on 118 reviews.
Reviewed By Jim H.
Reviewed By Patrick S.
Reviewed By steve s.
Reviewed By Lauren G.
Reviewed By Victoria Z.
Reviewed By Howard T.