This South African safari is defined by space and seclusion. Yes, it is an adventure with wildlife encounters beyond the surreal, and even more impressively, there is a freedom and privacy that is unobtainable anywhere else. Over these relaxing seven nights, you will enjoy some of the best of South Africa in luxurious wilderness destinations. Africa’s iconic wildlife is all around, but the experience is never shared. This will be your exclusive safari theater that is filled with extravagant, intimate...
Johannesburg – Overnight With Mandela’s Heritage
Johannesburg can quickly flip certain preconceptions about Africa. Far from images of an underdeveloped continent, the city is a colorful mass of towers that is surrounded by luscious green plateaus. After landing at O.R. Tambo International Airport, you will be transferred to Sandton, which is Johannesburg’s most upmarket neighborhood. Hidden away here is Nelson Mandela’s former presidential retreat. It has been converted into a luxury, boutique hotel without letting go of any of the old magic and heritage. After checking-in, you can indulge in a couple’s treatment at the spa before dining with the privilege of one of Africa’s most celebrated chefs. The day is designed to be slow and relaxed and a chance to ease into your vacation after a long flight.
Phinda Private Game Reserve – A Laid-Back and Luxurious Safari Introduction
Phinda Private Game Reserve – Space and Seclusion
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve – Exclusive Encounters in the Day and Night
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve – Best of the Greater Kruger Plus Bush Picnic
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve – Sunrise Hot Air Ballooning and Leopard Encounters
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve – More Private Activities and Personal Wildlife Moments
Johannesburg – Departure
- Luxuriate in style at a private wilderness villa that is surrounded by wildlife
- Ease into the Big Game safari with two laid-back days in Phinda
- Elevate your wildlife experiences with four days in the Sabi Sands
- Indulge in a hot air balloon above the Kruger before touching down to a champagne brunch
- Enjoy intimate encounters with the famous Big Five and its fabulous supporting cast
- Wander hand in hand through animal-dappled bushveld on a romantic walking safari
- Discover the lands after dark with surreal, nighttime game drives in the Greater Kruger
- Experience the best destination in Africa for leopard encounters
- Bask in private plunge pools as wildlife wanders on the surrounding plains
- Toast to romance with bush picnics, dinners beneath the stars, and all the space and seclusion you require
- All game drives and safari activities are completely private
$3,275 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 863 reviews.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By Lauren F.
Reviewed By Katelyn W.
Reviewed By Nick H.
Reviewed By Stephanie G.
Reviewed By Andrew S.