The delights of Big Five safari, the sensual reverie of vineyards, the seductive charms of secluded South Africa; this itinerary is coated in romance and handcrafted for couples seeking to indulge in South Africa's wonders. Think champagne whale-watching safaris, heated pools surrounded by elephants, quaint stone cottages amidst the vines, and helicopter trips above Table Mountain. This romantic African safari tour is teeming with intimacy and explores world wonders at a delightfully unhurried...
Cape Town – Warm Welcome to South Africa
The romance starts immediately. Your hotel has dazzling views onto Table Mountain and a spa treatment is included with the room. Lie down, adore the vista, and allow any travel fatigue to be eased by a talented masseuse. The rest of the day is free but be sure to savor the remarkable sunset views over the Atlantic, another treat at this five-star boutique hotel.
Cape Town – Stunning Helicopter Flight Over Table Mountain and Cape Point
Cape Town – Romantic Treats in Cape Town
Winelands – The Vineyards of Stellenbosch
Winelands – Exploring the Charm and Wineries of Franschhoek
Winelands – More Spa Treatments and Wine Tasting in the Cape Vineyards
Hermanus – Romantic Whale-Watching Safari
Hermanus – Thrilling Great White Shark Encounters in Gansbaai
Day 9 - 12
Thanda Private Game Reserve – Honeymoon Suite and Big Five Safari
Durban – Farewell to South Africa
- Complete the vacation with four days of indulgent Big Five safari at one of the world's leading luxury lodges, your serene honeymoon suite surrounded by iconic African wilderness
- Take a breathtaking helicopter ride above Cape Town and Table Mountain, then soar low over the very southwestern tip of Africa, a stunning expanse of beach and mountain extending beneath the propellers
- Indulge in the lavish restaurants and waterfront delights of Cape Town and spend three days in this renowned city
- Enjoy three days of wine tasting and old-world charm in the rolling landscapes and sensual vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- Discover the thrills of the ocean with a champagne whale-watching cruise and a day of holding each other tight and admiring great white sharks from stunning proximity
- Soak up an unhurried pace that ensures romance is always at the top of the agenda and that you have lots of free time to savor South Africa's wonders together
- Elevate the romance with some of South Africa's finest luxury hotels, lodges, and boutique accommodation; each specially selected choice is distinct and a fitting choice for the surrounding landscape
$10,109 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 896 reviews.
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Rebecca B.
Reviewed By Elizabeth P.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By steve s.