The majesty of African wildlife, coastal splendor, and powerful cascades will enchant you on this 14-day luxury honeymoon of Zimbabwe, South Africa, and Seychelles. Experience the romance of a secluded safari lodge and embrace the powdery white sands of a tropical island. Snorkel in crystal-clear water, sample delicious wines, and discover the romance at Victoria Falls, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, and Mahe island.
Victoria Falls - Arrive at Victoria Falls
The wonders of the landscape will blend with the majesty of the wildlife at Victoria Falls. As one of the world’s natural spectacles, panoramas from the top of the gorge reveal curtains of water that pour into the Lower Zambezi amidst the sound of endless thunder from the crashing cascades. Your flight will land at Victoria Falls Airport, where your private transfer will greet you upon arrival. After settling into your luxury lodge, you will have the remainder of the day at your leisure. You can sip a drink while overlooking a watering hole known for attracting zebras and giraffes.
Victoria Falls - Enjoy a Walking Tour of the Falls
Cape Town - Transfer to Cape Town
Cape Town - Explore Cape Town and Robben Island
Cape Town - Discover Cape Point and the Peninsula
Cape Town - Bask in the Cape Winelands
Kruger National Park - Travel to Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park - Delight in the Tinyeleti Treehouse Experience
Kruger National Park - Revel in Fantastic Game Drives
Mahe - Arrive in Seychelles
Mahe - Indulge in Seychelles at your Leisure
Mahe - Relax in the Charms of Seychelles
Mahe - Discover Seychelles at your Pace
Mahe - Depart for Home
- Search for lions, rhinos, and leopards during guided game drives in the world-renowned Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Bask in the romantic tropical ambiance of a secluded resort on Mahe in Seychelles for views of snow-white sand and crystal-clear water
- Witness the dramatic mist and thunderous crash of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side of the national park
- Indulge in the unique and romantic atmosphere of a secluded treehouse with views of wildlife as it wanders along the banks of the Sabie River
- Discover the vibrant tropical colors and diverse array of coral when on a catamaran tour and snorkeling excursion in Mahe Reef
- Sample the delicious diversity of wines, including the typical South African Pinotage, when on a guided wine tour of the Cape Winelands
- Travel along the scenic Chapman’s Peak coastal road to reach the point at which the Mozambique and Benguela currents meet at Cape Point
- Embrace the glamorous night sky during a private dinner on a beach set beneath the stars
- Explore the charm and splendor of Cape Town on a guided tour that introduces you to the views of Table Mountain to the history at Robben Island
- Trek the trails of the Morne Seychelles National Park to find remarkable panoramic views of the island atop Morne Seychelles peak
$8,983 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 81 reviews.
Reviewed By mary h.
Reviewed By Andrew S.
Reviewed By Evan G.
Reviewed By Marcia H.
Reviewed By Archana D.
Reviewed By Stephanie P.