Safari, beach, city, wine, history, mountain; discover the exclusivity and diversity of the country with this romantic South Africa tour. Destinations are connected by beautiful rural roads, taking you from iconic Cape Town to the tip of Africa and onwards to your vintage Big Five safari. In just 12 days, this luxury chauffeured tour combines a little of everything that the country is famous for, concluding with the elegant ambiance of the Cape Winelands.
Cape Town – Arriving in Cape Town
As Table Mountain shimmers in the distance you're met by your driver-guide at Cape Town International Airport. With the precipitous slopes of the mountain as your compass, you head through the city to the Atlantic Ocean and your five-star hotel. Situated in the heart of the V&A Waterfront, and offering awe-inspiring ocean views, this hotel elegantly combines African style with modern luxury. Many of the city's finest restaurants are within walking distance and you only need to turn around for dazzling views of the mountain. Leave the bags at reception and head straight to the spa, where a 60 minute treatment helps overcome any travel fatigue.
Cape Town – Table Mountain and Reliving History
Cape Town – Luxury Touches in a Vibrant City
Hermanus – Adventures Around the Cape Peninsula
Hermanus – Whale Watching Safari
Day 6 - 8
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve – Stunning Safari Luxury
Day 9 - 11
Franschhoek – Elegance and Romance in the Cape Winelands
Cape Town – Depart for Home
- Tour the remarkable beauty of South Africa at your own pace with a luxury chauffeured itinerary combining Big Five safari, whale watching, vineyards, and wonderfully scenic journeys
- Spend three days exploring the vibrant beauty of Cape Town, your romantic vacation commencing in one of the world's most iconic cities
- Savor the untrammeled luxury of Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, a unique expanse of African bush teeming with the Big Five and reserved for just a handful of guests
- Get intimate with three different whale species with a whale watching safari in Hermanus
- Explore the bewitching splendor of the Cape Winelands, experiencing a sensual range of vineyards and fine dining restaurants
- Travel in a chauffeured Land Rover Discovery, the perfect vehicle for a road trip through scenic South Africa
- A hand crafted collection of boutique hotels and luxury lodges will effortlessly provide the beauty and solitude demanded of a romantic vacation
$12,163 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.95 stars based on
Reviewed By Jackie G.
Reviewed By Laura S.
Reviewed By Michele N.
Reviewed By Lauren G.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Jamuna D.