Enjoy the thrills of the crystal-clear water and active marine life during this 10-day fly fishing Seychelles adventure. Indulge in the ultimate fly fishing experience in the celebrated and secluded corners of the Indian Ocean archipelago. Whether angling from the hard sand flats near the beach or a skiff beyond the reef, your guides will tailor each spot to your goals. This adventure will be accompanied by the enticing charms of luxury accommodations.
Mahe - Arrive in the Beauty of Seychelles
Multi-hued waters and white-sand beaches fringe the largest of the Seychelle Islands. The archipelago embodies tropical paradise featured in the crystal-clear Indian Ocean lapping at Takamaka Bay to the summit of Morne Seychellois, which stands at 2,969 feet above sea level. Walking trails weave through the virtually deserted forest to create the feeling of seclusion, while the National Museum of History displays 300 years of heritage inside the colonial-era building. Your flight will land at Seychelles International Airport, where your private transfer will meet you upon arrival and escort you to your gorgeous resort overlooking the picturesque marina.
Alphonse Island - Transfer to Secluded Alphonse Island
Alphonse Island - Discover a Fly Fishing Paradise
Alphonse Island - Delight in Tranquil Seclusion
Alphonse Island - Relax in Luxury at your Pace
Alphonse Island - Explore the Island Marvels
Alphonse Island - Enjoy the Enchanting Setting
Alphonse Island - Revel in the Perfect Cast
Mahe - Return the Charm of Mahe
Mahe - Depart for Home
- Discover the best fly fishing spot at St. Francois Bay under the direction of a knowledgeable, local guide
- Enjoy angling from the hard flat sands around Alphonse Island during your fishing excursions in search of marine life like grouper, snapper, dogtooth tuna, and trevally
- Travel outside the protective reef to cast into the pristine turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean in search of Indo-Pacific sailfish
- Bask in tranquility and natural beauty in your luxury accommodations overlooking the shores of remote Alphonse Island
- Explore the colorful and active marine life around Alphonse Island on a private snorkeling tour where you can spot stingray, sharks, and sea turtles
- Revel in the diversity of fish, landscape, beaches, and waters of the Seychelles Islands with fishing excursions customized to your experience and goals
$11,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on 346 reviews.
Reviewed By Desryn D.
Reviewed By Aaron R.
Reviewed By Ben C.
Reviewed By Rani M.
Reviewed By Gisele B.
Reviewed By Ronald W.