Luxury experiences abound on this hand-picked 15-day Kenyan safari and Seychelles island retreat. Discover the decadence of these countries’ premier resorts set amongst some of Africa’s greatest bushveld and seaside scenes, with an endless array of magnificent activities allowing you to explore diverse environments teeming with wildlife and wallow in the crystal clear waters of a tropical island. Embrace Africa’s scenic splendors in style!
Nairobi - Meet Kenya’s Protected Creatures
Nairobi, the historic capital of Kenya, lies on the beautiful banks of the Nairobi River, and it boasts a fascinating blend of modern and traditional charm. From colonial clock towers to sophisticated hotels and a thriving wilderness flanking its borders, Nairobi remains the premier entry point to Kenya’s vast wildlife environments. You will touch down and transfer to a glamorous accommodation nestled in the heart of the city, where you may travel to the Giraffe Center and Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage for an eye-opening experience with the protected animals.
Meru National Park - Discover Kenya’s Wildlife Difference
Meru National Park - Witnessing Africa’s Big Five
Meru National Park - New Opportunities to Explore Meru
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy - The Wildlife Wonders of Lewa
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy - Through the Forest to Il Ngwesi
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy - Adventures on Land or in the Sky
Masai Mara - Award-Winning Accommodation in Masai Mara
Masai Mara - What Happens in Masai Mara at Night
Masai Mara - Cultural Immersion with the Maasai People
Denis Island - Relaxing in the Crystal Waters of Seychelles
Denis Island - Tracking Sea Turtles into the Forest
Denis Island - Exploring the Seas of Seychelles
Denis Island - Unwinding in Style
Denis Island - Soaring over Seychelles
- Meet protected giraffes and elephants at wildlife sanctuaries in Nairobi and learn more about the magnificent creatures while you feed, play, and care for them
- Relish extensive safari drives through the spectacular semi-arid landscapes of Meru National Park in search of Africa’s iconic Big Five
- Wander Meru’s prolific bushveld on a guided bush walk that will showcase the wondrous little creatures scuttling through the shrubbery, including the sought-after Little Five
- Indulge yourself with exceptional spa therapies on massage beds overlooking the emerald scenery and decadent African delicacies served alongside sweeping vistas
- Explore Ngare Ndare Forest on elevated walkways weaving through the canopy and visit the Il Ngwesi community to learn more about the ancient customs of local Lewa villagers
- Discover more of Lewa Wildlife Conservancy from new vantage points during thrilling horseback riding adventures across the bushveld or riveting helicopter excursions over the mountains
- Revel in sweeping spectacles of Masai Mara at sunset during sundowners and a bush dinner set in the middle of the region’s untouched bushveld
- Cruise Masai Mara in the darkness, witnessing the nocturnal animals and nighttime activities of the bushveld as your ranger illuminates the reserve with a bright spotlight
- Introduce yourself to the tribal Maasai villagers at an ancient community established in the unspoiled wilderness and learn about their lifestyle through their culinary delights, customary performances, and traditional dress
- Spend a few days indulging in the tropical pleasures of Seychelles at a spectacular seaside retreat set against a backdrop of one of the archipelago’s most magnificent crystal clear seascapes
$19,495 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on 25 reviews.
Reviewed By Kevin L.
Reviewed By Lisa F.
Reviewed By Cindy H.
Reviewed By Jamie M.
Reviewed By Janet D.
Reviewed By Kathy K.