Celebrate romance during your ultimate custom-tailored African honeymoon spiriting you away to breathtaking sunsets at the Seychelles islands and the idyllic views of the harbor in Cape Town, South Africa. Search for the captivating Big Five at Sabi Sands Reserve where lion cubs pounce on one another in the tall grass and delight in the warm, soothing waters of the Indian Ocean lapping at your feet as you bask in unparalleled, isolated luxury. From private game-drives to sumptuous winelands, secluded...
Cape Town - Arrive in Cape Town, South Africa
You’ll be greeted by rugged coastlines and raw natural splendor when you arrive in Cape Town, South Africa, arguably one of the world’s most beautiful cities. We’ll collect you from the airport and transfer you to Kensington Place boutique hotel, which faces the iconic Table Mountain – you couldn’t ask for a more impressive location. Relax on the patio and get your first taste of the spectacular scenery.
Cape Town - Cape Coastal Tour
Cape Town - Cultural Excursion
Cape Town - Yacht Cruise in Table Bay
Cape Town - Winelands Tour in Franschhoek Valley
Kruger National Park - Embark on Safari
Kruger National Park - Search for Africa’s Big Five
Kruger national Park - Animal Tracking 101: Learn how to Track Animals
North Island - Makanyi to North Island, Seychelles
North Island - Seychelles’ Underwater Wonderland
North Island - Explore North Island
North Island - Enjoy an Island Hopping Adventure
North Island - Leave the Seychelles to Return Home
- Discover Africa’s Big Five in the Makanyi Lodge, “The Place Where Something Sacred Came Down to Earth”
- Lose yourself in the peaceful ambiance of North Island, Seychelles - the royal honeymoon destination of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- Explore brilliant coral reefs teaming with schools of colorful fish and look out for the whale shark – the ocean’s largest mammal
- Journey up the magnificent Table Mountain for sundowners with a view (optional), and take a tour along the breathtaking Cape peninsula
- Sip wine and relish a tasty picnic, framed by magnificent mountains, in the heart of the Cape Winelands
- Enjoy a romantic ocean cruise into Table Bay for a unique perspective of the ‘Mother City’
- Delight in a unique philanthropic culture excursion and interact with South Africans from the local community
A slice of paradise, together with generous helpings of romance, await you and your partner on this 13-day Ultimate African Honeymoon. Travel to South Africa, home to Africa’s Big Five, where you’ll visit the famous Makanyi Lodge. As you traverse the rugged terrain searching for wildlife and enjoy the area’s raw natural beauty, you’ll feel the pull and undeniable charm of the African bush. If you’ve always had romantic notions of an ideal African safari, then look no further – this dreamy African getaway has everything you’re looking for – from bush walks and game drives to spectacular African sunsets.
You’ll also explore the breath taking city of Cape Town, known for her unique sights, sounds and people, together with the prominent Table Mountain. Sip delectable world-class wine and voyage across the waters of Table Bay for unparalleled views of one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Then travel to the islands of the Seychelles for palm-tree lined beaches and sapphire-colored waters teaming with vibrant fish. It’s here on the tropical North Island that you’ll find serenity, romance and awe-inspiring scenery. This is the perfect romantic getaway for two.
$19,495 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on 16 reviews.
Reviewed By Shayna G.
Reviewed By TREY M.
Reviewed By Alex D.
Reviewed By Ginger T.
Reviewed By Martin S.
Reviewed By Shannon R.