The capital of Scotland may have a stoney appearance, but by the end of this 8-day tour of Edinburgh, you will have had a chance to explore the warm hospitality and culture of this colorful corner of Great Britain. From the banks of the River Forth to the highlands around Loch Ness, Scotland will come to life like never before as you enjoy the balance of leisure and guided activities.
Edinburgh – The Scottish Capital
As the capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is an excellent representative of the hearty clan culture and warm hospitality of this Northernmost region of the United Kingdom. After you arrive at the city's main international airport, you can enjoy a scenic driving tour of the city's main highlights before making your way to your comfortable accommodation. After surveying the stone beauty and numerous monuments of the city center, it will come as no surprise to learn that the old town was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999.
Edinburgh – Tour of Scottish Gastronomy
Edinburgh – Hunting for Sea Monsters
Edinburgh – Immersed in the City's Past
Edinburgh – Trekking to Arthur's Seat
Edinburgh – Recipes of Scottish Cuisine
Edinburgh – Your Own Adventures
Edinburgh – Departure
- Scan the rooftops of Edinburgh and the scenic contours of the River Forth from the heights of Arthur's Seat on a recreational hike up this craggy peak
- Enjoy the most scenic airport transfer you have received on an elaborate, winding driving tour through the city center of this Scottish capital
- Roll up your sleeves for a cooking course, during which the secrets of Scottish gourmet cuisine will come to life as well as the infamous Haggis dish
- Bask in the ambient natural beauty of the Scottish highlands on a day trip to Loch Ness, Inverness, and a host of other scenic overlooks of this lush Northern landscape
- Enjoy the company of a local historian on a walking tour through the ages in central Edinburgh, where the history of the Victorian gardens and monuments will impress you
- Plunge into the dark depths of a subterranean tour of Edinburgh's underworld where the historic vaults, caverns, and crypts will be seen like never before
- Amble through the exhibits and displays of the Royal Museum of Scotland natural history, design, fashion, and the country's illustrious past
$2,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.78 stars based on 309 reviews.
Reviewed By Alicia J.
Reviewed By Jessica H.
Reviewed By Melissa S.
Reviewed By Malcolm E.
Reviewed By Luther N.
Reviewed By Spencer K.