Designed for travelers who want to witness and taste the best of Scandinavia, this customized 10-day adventure provides an inside look at the many highlights of Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. Glide across the vast landscapes of Tromso by dog sled, admire the spectacular northern lights from the comfort of your private igloo, and immerse yourself in the culture and heritage of Scandinavia. What you discover and taste on this incredible journey will excite and thrill you to no end.
Copenhagen – The Harbor of Nyhavn
Upon your arrival at Kastrup Airport, your private transfer will welcome you to the Danish world of design and gastronomy. After settling in to your luxurious accommodation, your guide will escort you to an iconic figure that is known around the world and across all ages: the Little Mermaid. This famous story is captured in a simple statue along the water. Your night will culminate with a culinary exploration at the most revered Michelin-starred restaurant in the city.
Copenhagen – Visit Shakespeare’s Castle
Stockholm – The Royal Palace
Stockholm – Viking-Age Ruins
Alta – The Northern Lights
Tromso – Gliding by Dog Sled
Alesund – A Land by the Fjord
Bergen – The Charming Site of Bryggen
Oslo – Michelin-Starred Restaurants
Oslo – Witness the Olympic Ski Jump
- Traverse the longest pedestrian street in Europe before admiring colorful Nyhavn in Copenhagen
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the setting for Hamlet, which is also Shakespeare’s
- Indulge in three Michelin-starred restaurants in Copenhagen
- Stroll along the largest and best-preserved medieval city centers in Stockholm before observing the Viking ship that sank during its maiden voyage at the Vasa Museum
- Ascend the mountain slopes to reach the world’s largest spherical building of Ericsson Globe in Stockholm
- Admire the UNESCO-protected rock carvings in Alta before relaxing in your glass igloo to cherish the northern lights
- Glide across the vast landscapes of Tromso in a dog sled and sail across the open waters during a whale-watching experience
- Immerse yourself in the fairy-tale land by the fjord of Alesund, where the wonders of wild waterfalls enchant
- Treasure the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bryggen before ascending Mount Ulriken for photographic inspiration
- Sail across the Oslofjord before basking in the therapeutic heat of the sauna spa
- Witness the Olympic ski jump at Holmenkollen and revel in the beauty of the Vigeland Sculpture Park
The charming history of Copenhagen, the Viking Runes of Stockholm, and the breathing fjords and archipelagos of Norway will be just some of the highlights that you will see on this luxurious 10-day tour through Scandinavia. When you arrive at Kastrup Airport, your private transfer will escort you to an iconic statue of Copenhagen: the Little Mermaid. As the Little Mermaid gazes out to the sea, waiting for her prince to return, you will feel all the love she has for him in the longing of her gaze. The colorful harbor of Nyhavn is the provide the perfect welcome for your stay in Scandinavia. Throughout your stay, you will indulge in three Michelin-starred restaurants.
The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kronborg Castle is also widely known as the setting for Hamlet and Shakespeare’s fortress. You and your experienced guide will traverse through the finest Renaissance castle before walking up the spiraled pathway for an incredible view. The Vasa Museum showcases a warship that sank during its maiden voyage, which has become a lesson for many engineers. During your visit, you will be charmed by the largest and best-preserved medieval center in Sweden as you stroll down the cobbled streets of Gamla Stan. Afterward, you will be able to marvel at the ornate runes from the Viking Age. Northern Europe’s largest canyon in Alta is a breathtaking site to experience before gazing in awe at the breathtaking northern lights as you lay down in your glass igloo.
The light spray of snow across your cheeks will invigorate your soul as you dog sled across vast landscapes in Tromso. You will also immerse yourself in the UNESCO protected land by the fjord of Alesund. The mountainous region of Floyen will provide you with stunning views of the city as fjords carve their way across the land. You will be able to bask in the therapeutic heat from the sauna before plunging into the ice-cold waters of the fjord. After you island-hopping adventure across the archipelagos of Oslo, you can admire the brilliant theme of Vigeland Park. Shortly after, your private transfer will lead you to Gardermoen for your departure home. As you gaze out your window and reminisce on the sights that you have seen, you will feel as if you have a better understanding of Scandinavia now that you have seen the best that it has to offer.
$3,745 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on 29 reviews.
Reviewed By Laura S.
Reviewed By Lori R.
Reviewed By David G.
Reviewed By Sally S.
Reviewed By Jill R.
Reviewed By Mark F.