This indulgent 12-day itinerary immerses you in the splendor of Portugal, from treasures of the mainland to the charm of the Azores Islands. Discover Portugal's past and present, its natural wonders, and man-made delights. Venture in a Jeep to thermal hot springs, enjoy a cruise on the Douro River, and visit some of Portugal's most noteworthy sights.
Porto - Welcome to Portugal
Upon your arrival at Lisbon’s Portela Airport, you will be met and transferred to Porto. En route, you can visit Obidos and Nazare. Obidos’ whitewashed buildings with their red roofs and the town’s imposing medieval castle provide a special introduction to Portugal. You will then continue to Nazare, a popular surfing destination. Here, you can dip your toes in the Atlantic Ocean and visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Nazare before arriving in Porto. Once you arrive, you can enjoy the remainder of the day to spend at your leisure.
Porto - Discover Porto
Porto - The Douro Valley's Wine
Porto - A Day at your Leisure
Lisbon - Head to Portugal's Capital
Lisbon - The History of Lisbon
Lisbon - Visit Sintra and the Edge of Europe
Ponta Delgada - Fly to the Azores
Ponta Delgada - The Calderas of Sao Miguel
Ponta Delgado - Sao Miguel's Thermal Springs
Ponta Delgada - Rugged Landscape of the Azores
Ponta Delgada - Bid a Fond Farewell to the Azores
- Take a cruise on the Douro River and visit a wine cellar learn about and sample some of Portugal's best wines
- Explore the rugged landscape of the Azores and be the curator of your daily itinerary in this gorgeous nook of Portugal
- Indulge in local Portuguese staples like wine and seafood, which are some of the best in the world
- Bask in gorgeous views of the city centers of Porto and Lisbon in addition to the remarkable seascape that surrounds the Azores
- Rejuvenate your mind and body in thermal baths and indulge in lunch that will be cooked in the caldera
- Discover the calderas of Sao Miguel on a jeep tour, which will demonstrate the area's gorgeous volcanic scenery
- Learn about the fascinating history of Portugal during a walking tour in Lisbon led by a expert guide
$3,667 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on
Reviewed By Angel Y.
Reviewed By Mark G.
Reviewed By Carolyn O.
Reviewed By Dana S.
Reviewed By Linda D.
Reviewed By Karen J.