New Zealand remains a world apart and presents visitors with an abundance of untouched wilderness and pristine landscapes, all of which will be yours to enjoy on this 11-day luxury tour of Auckland, Rotorua, Napier, and Queenstown. From the North Island to the South, the country's fantastic cuisine, unparalleled natural beauty, and warm hospitality will be highlighted with a delightful balance of leisurely and active explorations of the beautiful country.
Auckland – The City of Sails
The City of Sails is an excellent representative of New Zealand, and you will be able to enjoy the city at your leisure during your inaugural day on this tour. From the Pacific Ocean to the Tasman Sea, this coastal community presents visitors with an excellent springboard into the beauty of the North Island. After arriving at the city's main international airport, a private transfer will whisk you effortlessly into the city center and to your conveniently located hotel. Here, you will have the remainder of the day to explore on your own.
Auckland – Across the Hauraki Gulf
Rotorua – Search for Glowworms
Rotorua – Private Helicopter Tour
Napier – Through Hawke's Bay
Napier – In the Footsteps of the Maori
Napier – Amble Through the Vines
Queenstown – Adventure Capital of New Zealand
Queenstown – Chasing Glaciers in the Alps
Queenstown – Sipping Through Otago
Queenstown – A Reluctant Departure
- Amble through the vibrant lanes of Auckland and enjoy the thriving nightlife and warm hospitality of New Zealand's largest city
- Snack your way through a food and wine tour on a visit to Waiheke Island, where terraced vineyards and scenic olive orchards offer their delicious refreshments to travelers
- Dive beneath the scenic surface of New Zealand for a subterranean tour of a geologic cave formation, where a private guide will introduce you to the thousands of glow worms that call this cave home
- Witness the abundance of craters and the legacy of volcanic activity that shaped the land as you travel through on a helicopter tour above Waikato
- Find your pace in the leisurely embrace of Hawke's Bay, where the scenic coastline will offer an outstanding environment to relax and bask in the ambient beauty
- Ponder the country's original inhabitants on a guided exploration of the Maori people to experience their rich culture and abundant hospitality
- Compare the Hawke's Bay wine with that you enjoyed earlier as you explore the numerous wine caves, vineyards, and wineries that produce some of the country's finest vintages
- Plunge into the stunning setting of Queenstown, New Zealand's adventure capital, and the perfect place to explore the country's great outdoors
- Chase the many glaciers of New Zealand's alpine region on a helicopter tour above Otago, where picturesque mountains and craggy peaks provide an excellent backdrop for adventure
$6,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.64 stars based on
Reviewed By Rodney S.
Reviewed By Cornelia D.
Reviewed By Marianne D.
Reviewed By Nehal P.
Reviewed By Sonja S.
Reviewed By Sanjay G.