A dizzying display of color, an enticing cocktail of aromas, and an exciting immersion into the dramatic North African landscape await you on your 9-day Best of Moroccan tour. Camel ride to famous sand dunes. Explore the lively souks in search of spices and vibrant clothing. Take part in preserved tradition and uncover ancient architecture. Your customizable Morocco tour will introduce you to ancient medinas, continued customs, and endless beauty.
Fes - Arrive in Casablanca and Travel to Fes
Morocco is atmospheric and captivating. Upon arrival in Casablanca, your private transfer will meet you at customs and escort you to the nearby city of Rabat for an introduction to the historic architecture and ambiance for which Morocco is famous. You can wander along the palm-lined boulevards, listen to the crashing waves of the Atlantic coastline, and explore the evocative walled medina. The antique Hassan Tower stands 147-feet tall and captures the once-grand vision of the mosque with intricate motifs draping across the facade. After discovering Rabat, you will continue to your luxury accommodations in Fes.
Fes - Discover Fes with a Private Guide
Fes - Culture in Fes, Meknes, and Volubilis
Erg Chebbi - Travel to the Famous Desert Dunes
Marrakech - Transfer from the Desert to Marrakech
Marrakech - Explore Cultural Marvels in Marrakech
Marrakech - Enjoy an Atlas Mountains Excursion
Marrakech - Continue Uncovering Marrakech
Marrakech - Depart for Home
- Embrace the famous Sahara sand dunes of Erg Chebbi with a luxurious overnight stay to experience both sunrise and sunset over the desert landscape
- Visit a local family in the Atlas Mountains to experience daily life in an alpine village where tradition and community play an active role in contemporary living
- Explore the remarkable Roman ruins of Volubilis to uncover the mosaics, pillars, and temples established in the former imperial colony
- Wander the captivating ambiance of Fes with a private guide to view the city’s highlights, handcrafts, and active nightlife
- Discover the medieval beauty and contemporary culture of the administrative capital Rabat during a private tour that connects past and present heritage in the city
- Indulge in the captivating ambiance of Marrakech crowned by the thrilling activity of storytellers, music, and cuisine in Djemaa el-Fna Square
- Enjoy an immersive view of Morocco’s different kingdoms through time on a private tour of Meknes
- Bask in the authentic flavors of Morocco with a private food tour of Fes
$7,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Orad C.
Reviewed By Farzad K.
Reviewed By JENNIFER C.
Reviewed By Vickie V.
Reviewed By Laura B.
Reviewed By Ketal P.