Indulge in the finest Morocco experiences for seniors on this ten-day journey from Casablanca to Fes. Immerse yourself in old-world Marrakech and Fes, escape to the Saharan dunes, follow a road across the High Atlas, and uncover a country’s wonder at your pace. Slow and sublime, this is a delightful private journey across Morocco’s sensual highlights.
Casablanca - Morocco’s Modern History
Casablanca is the most convenient starting point if you are flying in across the Atlantic. Your guide will greet you at the airport and transfer you to your accommodation. The afternoon will roll by slowly as you take a stroll through Casablanca’s contrasting atmospheres. Here, French and Portuguese designs meet with early Arabian wonder. You can wander out of the Old Town to the Hassan II Mosque. A magnificent architectural feat, the mosque can provide great insight into the country’s welcoming culture.
Marrakech - The Sensual Red City
Marrakech - Ancient Berber Traditions
Marrakech - The Castles of Essaouira
Boumalne Dades - The High Atlas Mountains
Erg Chebbi - Ride a Camel on the Dunes
Erg Chebbi - Saharan Experiences
Fes - Enveloped by a Massive Medina
Fes - Morocco’s Artistic Legacy
Fes - Customizable Day in the City
Fes - Departure
- Escape to the Sahara with two nights at a desert camp and a Saharan experience tailored expertly for senior travelers
- Embrace Berber history during a day of souks and storytellers in Marrakech
- Gasp in wonder at Hassan II Mosque, which is one of the many highlights of your first day in Casablanca
- Immerse yourself in the wonder of Fes, which is the world’s largest walled city
- Meet with a Saharan trader over a glass of mint tea to discuss life and travel in the desert
- Spend a day in Meknes, where you will learn the art of Damascening and discover Morocco’s most artistic city
- Relax on the coast during a day in Essaouira, where sandstone castles and small souks stand proudly against Atlantic Ocean beaches
- Uncover Roman history near Fes with a guided tour of Volubilis
- Settle in to some of Morocco’s finest riads, which are accommodations that have been handpicked due to their suitability to senior travelers.
$2,470 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on 454 reviews.
Reviewed By Philip R.
Reviewed By Jeanette H.
Reviewed By Aimee M.
Reviewed By Alli F.
Reviewed By Kamran S.
Reviewed By Mildred H.