No trip to Morocco is complete without enjoying the unique blend of the past and present that appears here in abundance and this 13-day tour of the country’s major sites is designed to provide plenty of both. As you wander the medinas, ksars, and kasbahs of this colorful corner of North Africa, a blend of leisure time and exclusive tours will ensure your full enjoyment of every destination you visit.
Rabat – Arriving to the Capital of Colorful Morocco
Tucked at the mouth of the Bou Regreg river, Rabat presents visitors with a head-spinning array of sights, sounds, and smells, each demonstrating a slightly different version of Morocco's multifaceted charm. As the capital of this colorful country perched on the Northwest edge of Africa, Rabat is an excellent ambassador of all things Moroccan, and you will be able to step into this vibrant setting after your flight arrives. A private transfer whisks you effortlessly into the heart of the old town and your luxury hotel.
Chefchaouen – Taking a Turn for the Rural
Fez – Ambling Through the Ages on a Tour of the Medina
Fez – Visiting the Famous Tanneries
Erg Chebbi Merzouga – Chasing Dunes in North Africa
Erg Chebbi Merzouga – Discovering Life in the Desert
Skoura – An Exploration of the Todra Gorge
Atlas Mountains – Visiting a Land that Time Forgot
Essaouira – A Return to the Atlantic
Marrakech – Diving Into Morocco's Iconic Red City
Marrakech – Where the Past Meets the Present
Marrakech – Basking in the Ambient Adventure
Marrakech – Concluding Your Moroccan Tour
- Amble through the ages on a private walking tour of Rabat where the Moroccan capital's unique charm and hospitality will be yours to enjoy
- Don't forget your camera as you plunge into the blue tinted neighborhoods and corners of Chefchaouen where you will enjoy a front row seat to this rural paradise
- Ponder the inexorable march of time on a visit to the Roman ruins at Volubilis where you can witness the clash of Mediterranean and North African cultures
- Explore the famous tanneries of Fez where locals have honed their leather working skills for centuries and you can witness this timeless tradition on a private walking tour
- Enjoy the privileged perch of a camel as you pay a visit to the impressive sand dunes at Erg Chebbi Merzouga, your gateway to the Sahara desert
- Watch the horizon mimic a chameleon as it changes from hues of pink to orange on a sunrise stroll atop the impressive dunes of the Sahara
- Discover Morocco's impressive natural beauty on a trip to the Todra gorge where limestone walls careen into the sky and present you with a labyrinthine look at the country's geologic origins
- Plunge into the historic depths of a UNESCO World Heritage Site on a private tour of Ait Benhaddou where Morocco's longtime tradition of spectacular ksars will be yours to enjoy
- Soak up the seaside ambiance of Essaouira where you will be able to enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean as well as a historic medina that dates back to the medieval period
- Check out Morocco's largest outdoor market on a private tour of Marrakech where the country's fourth largest city will come alive from the wit and knowledge of your local guide
$10,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Orad C.
Reviewed By JENNIFER C.
Reviewed By Alan R.
Reviewed By Farzad K.
Reviewed By Vickie V.
Reviewed By Carol H.