Discover and experience the majesty of ancient traditions, spirited colors, and captivating scenery during your 8-day Morocco Highlights tour. Embrace the luxuries of traditional riads and explore the detailed opulence of former palaces. Travel across the Sahara’s renowned sand dunes and wander through the narrow lanes of an authentic medina. From desert nights with star-studded skies to shops filled with aromatic spices, you will find the wonders of Morocco.
Marrakech - Arrive in Morocco to Find Marrakech
A center for artisanal heritage and the point at which historic culture and preserved faith meet, Marrakech is a captivating city where the rhythms of the marketplace permeate daily life. Your flight will arrive at the Marrakech airport, where your private transfer will meet you upon arrival. You will have plenty of time to relax in the comforts of your luxury accommodation in the heart of the city and freshen up at your leisure. In the evening, you can take part in the lively ambiance of Djemaa El Fna Square as the plaza erupts with storytellers, musicians, and food vendors.
Marrakech - Explore the Monuments of Marrakech
Marrakech - Enjoy Sunrise and a Cooking Class
Dades Gorge - Discover the High Atlas Mountains
Sahara - Travel to the Desert for a Sunset Tour
Ouarzazate - Experience Sunrise and a Desert City
Marrakech - Traverse Benhaddou and Enjoy Marrakech
Marrakech - Depart for Home
- Experience the marvels of Djemaa El Fna Square by night, when the plaza carries a vibrant ambiance with storytellers, musicians, and food vendors
- Embrace the Sahara Desert’s colors as you indulge in a secluded overnight campsite for a view of the sunset, starlight, and sunrise over the famous sand dunes
- Travel by ATV to the cinematique town of Ait Benhaddou, where you can wander through the millennia-old streets and find panoramic views of desert landscape
- Discover the layered and rich flavors of traditional Moroccan cuisine with a private cooking class that teaches you how to make the essential dish, tagine
- Enjoy a scenic drive over the infamous Tizi-N-Tichka pass to reach the Ait Youl, where the red and white colors of the architecture and gorge contrast the lush oasis backdrop
- Indulge in the thrilling atmosphere of Marrakech with a private tour of the medina and souk where you can experience the authentic daily life of the ancient city and market
$3,219 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on 268 reviews.
Reviewed By Laura B.
Reviewed By Nalinda P.
Reviewed By Heather R.
Reviewed By Phyllis G.
Reviewed By Maridane H.
Reviewed By Nicholas B.