Celebrate natural beauty, preserved customs, and remarkable culture during your 14-day family-friendly Japan tour. Your customizable tour will provide adventures for family members of all ages from relaxing in hot springs to sampling delectable cuisine, hiking mountain slopes to crafting customary swords. Big cities will burst with excitement and sleepy villages will reflect local heritage as your family experiences an immersive mixture of past and present traditions.
Kyoto – Welcome to Japan!
Your family’s journey has just begun when your plane touches down in Japan. Greeted by your guide at the airport, you travel by train to your Kyoto hotel. After dinner at a local esteemed restaurant, take time in the evening to review your family’s specially-prepared itinerary.
Day 2 - 3
Kyoto – Walking in the Footsteps of Japan’s Past
Osaka – Japan’s Capital of Commerce and Anime
Hiroshima – Lessons from the Past
Kanazawa – Japan’s Jewel on the Sea
Takayama – Explore Ancient Traditions
Takayama – Walk in the Footsteps of the Past
Hakone – Soak in the Views and Hot Spring Baths
Hakone – Find Your Thrill at Fuji-Q Highland
Day 11 - 13
Tokyo – Lose Yourself in Japan’s Beating Heart
Tokyo – A Lifetime of Memories
- Spend a day exploring Fuji-Q Highland, Japan’s signature theme park
- Immerse yourself in the timeless culture of Kyoto, indulging in tea ceremonies, geisha practices, and craftsmanship
- Discover the soul of Japanese cuisine through an exploratory Japanese cooking class with a renowned chef
- Learn the arts of crafting a Japanese sword from a master artisan
- Spend the night in a traditional Japanese inn on Miyajima Island
- Tickets to the famous Japanese animation studio Ghibli Museum in Tokyo
$7,737 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.82 stars based on
Reviewed By Jordan K.
Reviewed By MONIQUE C.
Reviewed By Judith B.
Reviewed By Denise B.
Reviewed By Rachel K.
Reviewed By John C.