Your first trip as a married couple should be remarkable. It should be filled with fine food and fun times, dictated by nothing but the slow circuit of the sun across a cloudless blue sky. It should be notable for its uniqueness, taking you to places you’ve never heard of and showing you things you could have never imagined. It should be as bold and as boundless as your love for each other, which means it can only be done in inimitable Italy.
Arriving in Italy and Captivating Venice
Touch down on the outskirts of the Queen of the Adriatic, the romantic and enchanting City of Canals that has inspired poets and artists since its Renaissance heyday: Venice. A private water taxi will escort you in true Venetian fashion from the airport to your beautiful and perfectly located accommodations at the Hotel Londra Palace, minutes away from Piazza San Marco and filled with a timeless elegance that is sure to delight. You’ll have a splendid view over the roofs and bell towers of the city, and the hotel’s restaurant, Do Leoni, is the perfect place to enjoy a traditional Venetian dinner or a cocktail before strolling out to take in the nightlife.
A Day Among Venice’s Romantic Canals
The Magic and Majesty of Fantastic Florence
Seeing the Sights of the Central City of the Renaissance
Art Excursions and Retail Therapy
Romance Rekindled Under the Tuscan Sun
The Inspiring Scenery of the Italian Countryside
Uncovering One of Italy’s Hidden Gems
From the Rolling Hills of Tuscany to the Seven Hills of Rome
Hitting the Highlights of Resplendent Rome
Adventure in the Heart of the Empire
Southern Italy’s Indisputable Charm
Cruising the Coast of the Med
A Day in Magical Capri
- Begin your life together in incomparable Venice, one of the world’s most romantic cities and a place that is as unforgettable as it is unique
- Continue on to Florence, the heart of the Italian Renaissance and the capital of the enchanting region of Tuscany, where the rolling hills and fertile fields give way to some of the most charming cities and villages in Italy
- Visit some of Italy’s greatest art galleries, like the Uffizi in Florence and the Vatican Museums, and awe at the country’s most sublime and inspiring edifices, from Venice’s Basilica of Saint Mark to the incomparable Roman Forum
- Enjoy the best of the country’s natural splendor, from the shores of the magical Mediterranean to the gentle undulations of Val d’Orcia, and the undeniable allure of its hidden urban gems, from Siena to Sorrento
- Live the life of a true foodie as you partake in a cooking lesson with a master of Tuscan fare, then taste some of the best wines in the Chianti region
Nowhere says “romance” like enchanting Italy, from the sing-song cadence of a Venetian singer to the glorious sun over the endless undulations of Tuscany. This two-week honeymoon will show much of this beautiful and magical country, filled with activities that you’ll never forget and experiences that are unlike any you’ve ever known. With this as your first trip as a married couple, there’s no way your marriage will ever lack for adventure.
Explore the culture and cosmopolitanism of the country’s best and biggest cities, from the hurried streets and ceaseless history of Rome to the tranquil canals and serene surroundings of Venice. Discover the best of Italy’s foodie culture as you visit the wineries of Chianti and dine with the best chefs from Tuscany and Southern Italy. Revel in the natural glory of this diverse land, from the shores of the Mediterranean Sea to the fertile fields of Val d’Orcia, and enjoy the festive nights of Florence and Naples.
You’ve spent your whole life waiting for this moment: for the vacation that you’ll always remember with the person you’ll always want, for the voyage that brings you together in an entirely new way, for the trip where you first can introduce yourself as husband and wife. And from charming locals to captivating culture, it’s clear that this is the moment (and the vacation) you’ve been waiting for.
$3,845 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 4217 reviews.
Reviewed By Steven B.
Reviewed By Garry B.
Reviewed By Travis A.
Reviewed By Kylah E.
Reviewed By Frank F.
Reviewed By Kristin D.