The Mediterranean gems of Corsica and Sardinia are yours to explore on this 10-day island-hopping tour of all that is best of this region. A world apart, the islands of Corsica and Sardinia enjoy a secluded status when compared to the hustle and bustle of mainland Italy or France. From the port of Pula to Ile de Cavallo, visitors cannot help but fall in love with this stunning setting.
Pula – The Southern Tip of Sardinia
Arriving in Sardinia will be like arriving at an untouched paradise of natural beauty, crystal-clear water, and breathtaking panoramas. Far from the heated crowds of Florence, your arrival to this seaside village will provide the perfect platform to launch into your exploration of Sardinia and Corsica, two of the largest islands in the Mediterranean. After a comfortable transfer conveys you effortlessly from Cagliari to your accommodation in Pula, you will have the remainder of the day to enjoy at your leisure.
Pula – A Mediterranean Cruise
Pula – The Historic City of Cagliari
Santa Teresa di Gallura – A Trans-Sardinian Road Trip
Santa Teresa di Gallura – A Day at Your Leisure
Ile de Cavallo – A Trip to Corsica
Ile de Cavallo – A Charming Excursion
Ile de Cavallo – A French Reverie
Rome – Making Your Way to the Mainland
Rome – Departure
- Launch into your exploration of Sardinia and Corsica with a trip to Pula, where worries are an endangered species, and you are able to relax in Mediterranean splendor
- Rock to the rhythm of the Mediterranean on a sailboat voyage off the southern coast of Sardinia
- Stroll through the rustic environment of Cagliari on a walking tour that includes some famous medieval monuments, Roman ruins, and the city's brilliant piazzas
- Feel the wind in your hair on a trans-Sardinian road trip that will allow you to witness rolling hills and fertile land
- Dip under the waves on a trip to a number of sandy beaches that line the shores and offer visitors an untouched environment to enjoy the natural beauty
- Get in touch with your inner pirate during a visit to Corsica, once home to the famous Corsairs, whose fearsome vessels once plied the Mediterranean
- Amble along the cobblestone boulevards and charming streets of Bonifacio, where the thrills of city life meet the mellow vibes of the sea
- Paddle a kayak along the rugged cliffs and inviting beaches of the Ile de Cavallo, where the refreshments of your accommodation are only moments away
$4,945 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on 409 reviews.
Reviewed By Lori G.
Reviewed By Bruce S.
Reviewed By Scott M.
Reviewed By Derek M.
Reviewed By Philip V.
Reviewed By Bill B.