From the pleasures of high culture to the joys of adventure, this 16-day luxury Italy family vacation offers something for all ages. Taste buds will revel in the joys of Bologna, eyes will feast upon the immaculate detail of the Sistine Chapel, and the beauty of the Mediterranean sunlight will shine brightly. No matter your preference, there is something in Italy for everyone in the family.
Milan - Touching Down on the Peninsula
You land this morning in Malpensa Airport, where a personal driver will be waiting to take you into the heart of incredible Milan, right to the door of the hotel. This afternoon, explore the many attractions of Milan, from the city’s amazing Duomo, a Gothic marvel that is one of the largest churches in Europe, to the boutiques of the world’s greatest designers that line the streets of this world fashion capital. The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele is one of the most upscale malls on the planet, and more astounding boutiques can be found at the well-known Quadrilatero. Dinner this evening can be at one of the city’s fine restaurants, but be sure to save some room because there's gelato around nearly every corner.
Venice - From Magnificent Milan to the City of Canals
Venice - Exploring the Queen of the Adriatic
Olbia - From the Mainland to the Islands
Olbia - The Charms of Scenic Sardinia
Olbia - A Journey Through Time and History
Bologna - Turning to the World’s Oldest University Town
Bologna - A Visit to Italy’s Famous Automakers
Bologna - The Culinary Treasures of Bologna
Bologna - Tricks of the Trade in an Italian Kitchen
West to Tuscany’s Famous Capital
Florence - Hitting the Highlights of the Birthplace of the Renaissance
Rome - All Roads Lead to Rome
Rome - A Guided Tour of Unforgettable Pompeii
Rome - The West’s Greatest Empire and the World’s Smallest Country
Saying Goodbye to Enchanting Italy
- Discover the many attractions of marvelous Milan, like the city’s immense and impressive Duomo and one of the best fashion scenes in the world
- Feel yourself be taken in by the irresistible attractions of Venice, one of the world’s most unique and romantic cities, filled with charm and verve from the Piazza San Marco to the glassblowers of Murano
- Visit oft-overlooked Sardinia, one of the oldest areas in Italy and the site of a rich and diverse historical, social and cultural scene
- Stroll the campus at the University of Bologna – the oldest institution of higher learning on the planet – before learning the finer points of fine Italian food at a renowned pasta maker in Italy’s culinary capital
- Get your gearhead fix and visit the factories of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, or any one of a number of fine Italian automakers that riddle north central Italy
- Walk the banks of the Arno and the notorious streets of Florence, the center of the art world for a century and one of Italy’s favorite vacation spots, filled with fun-loving people and a carefree atmosphere from the Ponte Vecchio to the spectacular Duomo
- Live up the incomparable history of regal Rome, the center of an Empire and a faith, the home to the Trevi Fountain, the Sistine Chapel, and some of the best restaurants and hotels in the country
- Make a day trip to mesmerizing Pompeii, where you’ll encounter the past in a way that you never have before
$9,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Denny L.
Reviewed By Garry B.
Reviewed By Paisley W.
Reviewed By David A.
Reviewed By Tim C.
Reviewed By randy g.