Enjoy the perfect balance of rural charm and urban thrills on this 12-day tour through Tuscany, Umbria, and Venice. Savory cuisine and local wines provide the refreshment. As you make your way through these regions, expert guides will make sure that you experience what is best of each destination, history, and culture you encounter.
Florence – In the Tuscan Capital
Nestled in the rolling hills of Northern Italy lies a vibrant town with an artistic past and a mouthwatering array of culinary delights. As the capital of Tuscany, Florence enjoys special prominence among top European travel destinations, but whether or not it earns this distinction is up to you and your leisurely 3-day exploration of this Italian jewel. After a comfortable journey from Rome, you will arrive at your conveniently located hotel well within walking distance of magnificent cathedrals and eateries. You will then have the remainder of the day to relax.
Florence – The Renaissance Masters
Florence – A Tour Through the Ages
Fattoria Tregole – Entering the Heart of Tuscany
Fattoria Tregole – Tuscan Winemaking
Fattoria Tregole – Three Local Legends
Fattoria Tregole – The Walled Town of Orvieto
Fattoria Tregole – The Charm of Siena
Venice – The City of Canals
Venice – Along Venetian Waterways
Venice – Doge's Palace and Basilica
Venice – Ending Your Italian Reverie
- Step into the vibrant atmosphere of Florence, where centuries worth of Renaissance art is proudly displayed for all to appreciate
- Ponder the patience and skill required to sculpt Michelangelo's towering David on a tour of the Accademia Gallery
- Amble through the UNESCO World Heritage Site at St. Gimignano, where the intact medieval walls inspires the imagination
- Sit back and enjoy the rustic charm of an Tuscan farmhouse and winery where you will see a rural side of Italy missed by many
- Plunge into the darkness of a subterranean wine cave where your nose will be your best guide to find a tasty vintage
- Ponder Italy's more violent past on a visit to the hilltop town of Orvieto, where the fortified walls still defend against long dead enemies
- Stroll the breathtaking boardwalk of Venice and enjoy the panoramic views of the Adriatic sea
- Contemplate the glittering glory of St. Mark's Basilica and the ornate mosaics displayed there
$7,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on 255 reviews.
Reviewed By Steven B.
Reviewed By Dianna E.
Reviewed By Albert A.
Reviewed By Lauren R.
Reviewed By Monica C.
Reviewed By Tara W.