Italy’s countryside is teeming with hilltop towns that are speckled across the breathtaking region of Tuscany, which you will explore on this handcrafted 7-day tour. Under the Tuscan Sun, you will appreciate the endless beauty of the emerald hills that roll from Montepulciano in addition to admiring the ancient architecture of the cultural heritage sites in San Gimignano. From town to town, you can find beauty in every charming destination against the beautiful countryside backdrop.
Rome - An Introduction to Italy
Rome is a treasure trove of historical landmarks set within a mesmerizing architectural cityscape. The city showcases Ancient Roman design that is imbued with sophisticated and contemporary characteristics. You will touch down, drop off your belongings at your accommodation, and have the opportunity to tour classic Rome. During your initial discovery, you will visit Italian boutique stores, delicious gastronomic specialties, and fabled heritage sites within Dolce Vita, such as the Pantheon and the Spanish Steps. Afterward, you will enjoy local culinary dishes for dinner before returning to your room.
Montepulciano - Tour the Ancient Eras
Montepulciano - Bucolic Pastures
San Gimignano - A Surreal Stop in Siena
San Gimignano - Breathtaking Tuscan Hills
Fiumicino - Serendipitous Moments
Fiumicino - Departure
- Peruse the spirited city of Rome, visit Italian boutique stores, discover delicious dishes, and tour iconic landmarked locations within Dolce Vita
- Unravel the history of Ancient Rome that is etched in the astonishing architecture of The Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Tuck into mouth-watering cheeses produced at a local dairy farm in Pienza
- Cherish the history and beauty of the architectural details that surround the culturally significant Il Campo piazza in Siena
- Lap up world-class wines and saffron-infused dishes at San Gimignano’s beloved Fattoria
- Escape to a sought-after wine estate stationed on the staggering Chianti hill in Castello for an elite tasting experience in Tuscany
- Take some time to enjoy a few moments in the bustling and characterful city of Fiumicino in addition to tucking into authentic Italian cuisine
$2,501 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Voyle H.
Reviewed By Stacey A.
Reviewed By Tom V.
Reviewed By Chris Y.
Reviewed By Mark A.
Reviewed By Tracy M.