The Amalfi Coast awaits your exploration on this handcrafted and luxurious 9-day tour to Italy’s beloved Capri, Ischia, Ponza, and Ventonete islands. Those seeking to escape the crowds and bask in seaside intimacy will enjoy glamorous suites that overlook the sprawling Mediterranean Sea, enjoy therapeutic treatments at coveted wellness spas, and savor signature Mediterranean dishes served up at Michelin-starred restaurants. Book your elegantly curated experience today.
Capri - The Bay of Naples
Your seafaring adventure across the Mediterranean will begin once you touch down in Fiumicino and transfer from Napoli Pier to the sun-kissed island of Capri. You will check in to your glamorous hotel that offers intimate suites and boasts romantic views of the Bay of Naples. You will then enjoy lunch under the glistening sunshine that twinkles off of the sea. Whether tucking into tender fish or flavorful prawn-riddled pasta, you will delight in sumptuous bites of Italy’s finest signature dishes before spending the evening under the stars.
Capri - Regal Dining and Cruising
Capri - Under the Mediterranean Sun
Ischia - Paradise Beyond the Crowds
Ischia - Stirring Expeditions
Ischia - Stylish Times and Rare Finds
Ponza - An Authentic Italian Getaway
Ponza - Forested Sights and Spectacles
Rome - Appreciating Rome at a Glance
- Tease your taste buds with exquisitely prepared seafood in Capri
- Set off across the Mediterranean Sea for unparalleled vistas of the Capri cliffs on a luxury boat cruise
- Delight in the adventurous activities or moments of peace and quiet, soaking up the sunshine over Capri
- Escape the crowds to the sun-washed shores of Ischia for a blissful spa therapy and a dip in thermal spas
- Peruse the colorful and traditional island of Ischia to discover the local way of life that is yet to be spoiled by the influx of tourists
- Step off the beaten path and transfer to Ponza, where the island life moves slowly among picturesque seaside scenes
- Settle in for a stylish Mediterranean Sea cruise around Ponza and Ventotene that will present a series of breathtaking spectacles to capture
- Spend your final few moments in Rome and take in as much of the culturally significant architectural highlights as you possibly can before bidding Italy farewell
$4,045 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 163 reviews.
Reviewed By ahmed j.
Reviewed By Amy V.
Reviewed By Kathleen G.
Reviewed By Sue H.
Reviewed By Nadine S.
Reviewed By Alda F.