Spectacular vistas and attentive service will be your constant companions on this 7-night cruise through the coastal paradise of Italy's Pontino and Phlegraean islands. From Ponza to Capri, hop your way between islands that engage with local culture and enjoy the delights of authentic cuisine. By the time the sun sets on your tour, you will have memories that are missed by many that never leave the mainland.
Ponza – Along a Volcanic Archipelago
By the time you set foot on the sleek Beneteau Cyclades in Nettuno, you will be ready to slip into some comfortable footwear and surrender yourself to the attentive treatment of the cruise staff. After a brief orientation complete with a welcoming cocktail, you can set your eyes toward your island-hopping destiny. With the Tyrrhenian sun dipping low on the horizon, you will make your way to the island of Palmarola. Upon your arrival, your skilled chef will prepare a delectable dinner inspired by local ingredients.
Ponza – A Quiet Seaside Community
Ventotene – Exploring a Volcanic Heritage
Ischia – The Island's Thermal Embrace
Ischia – Enjoying an Island Getaway
Procida – Finding the Perfect Beach
Capri – In the Footsteps of Emperors
Capri – A Final Tour
- Savor a catered sunset on your cruise and let the magical ambiance of the Tyrrhenian Sea wash over you
- Feel the sand beneath your feet on a visit to Ponza's Santa Maria beach, where the rhythm of the tide and the sound of the gulls will enchant you
- Splash through the turquoise water of Ventotene, which locals believe have the best swimming spots in the entire archipelago
- Survey the historic halls of St. Stefano's prison and ponder the lives that were locked away in this remote corner of Italy
- Recline in the thermal embrace of Ischia at one of the many spas that boast an impressive array of treatments and comfort
- Admire the ceramic legacy at Casamicciola with a visit to pottery workshops where local artisans proudly display their wares
- Walk in the footsteps of emperors and royalty on a visit to Capri and Amalfi, where cliffs and communities cascade down into the azure waves
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.78 stars based on
Reviewed By Michael C.
Reviewed By Libby D.
Reviewed By John F.
Reviewed By Jennings M.
Reviewed By Linda N.
Reviewed By Lena M.