Northwest Italy is yours to explore on this tailored tour that leads from the rich city of Turin to the spectacular coastline of the Cinque Terre and the magic metropolis of Milan. Every step of the way, you will treat yourself to the tantalizing flavors of Italian cuisine and witness the breathtaking unspoiled backdrops of Italy’s countryside while learning more about the local culture and heritage.
Turin - European Elegance Floods Turin’s Cityscape
You will touch down in Turin and transfer to your accommodation stationed in the heart of this elegant, European city bursting with distinct characteristics. There is no denying the subtle charms that emanate from the city’s luxuriant tree-fringed avenues and chic art cafés. Turin’s allure stems from the qualities that are unique to its skyline, those that you will soon lap up as you leisurely stroll around its lively neighborhoods. From bejeweled palaces to golden light-flooded town squares, you will be welcomed to the enchanting atmosphere of Italy’s glitzy northern Piedmont capital.
Turin - Italy’s Exemplary Art and Cuisine
Barolo - Whimsical Scenes and Saccharine Wines in Langhe
Genoa - A Ravishing Retreat to the Italian Coast
Cinque Terre - Immaculate Panoramas from Monterosso al Mare
Cinque Terre - Cruising the Captivating Italian Coastline
Cinque Terre - Picturesque Moments in Portovenere and Palmaria
Milan - Magic in the Fashionable Metropolis
Milan - Your Last Italian Supper
Milan - A True Italian Inspiration
- Slowly peruse the spirited districts of Turin to uncover the delectable cuisine and astounding art pieces found within chic restaurants and acclaimed galleries on a guided cultural immersion tour
- Indulge yourself in the wondrous flavors of northwest Italy’s finest wines as you taste test a collection of prestigious bottles while gazing over the glamorous emerald hills of the Langhe region
- Retreat to the historic port city of Genoa to wander its evocative Old Town and discover the delicious flavors of its cherished culinary scene on a guided food tour of its age-old eateries
- Ascend the steep steps that soar to the summits surrounding the Cinque Terre commune of Monterosso al Mare to capture the remarkable panoramas that spread across Italy’s untouched landscape
- Set sail across the turquoise waters of the Cinque Terre to marvel at the many colorful villages speckling its coastline and to ravish the succulent seafood dishes served at revered restaurants in Riomaggiore
- Escape to the historic, colorful town of Portovenere to witness the mesmerizing castellos overhanging its skyline and journey to the wildlife haven of Palmaria Island to swoon over its unspoiled splendors
- Wallow in the whimsical atmosphere that veils the modern metropolis of Milan as you opt to slowly galavant its hidden districts or splendidly soak up the spirited ambiance at buzzing bistros
- Let the flavors and art of Milan seduce you during an extensive tour of the city’s beloved cuisine and its staggering art galleries home to some of Europe’s most memorable masterpieces
$3,575 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on 57 reviews.
Reviewed By Stacey A.
Reviewed By Voyle H.
Reviewed By Mark A.
Reviewed By Chris Y.
Reviewed By Tracy M.
Reviewed By Jill &.