From intriguing history to incredible food and wine, this 10-day classic Italy trip immerses you in three iconic cities. Walk through ancient ruins in the footsteps of Julius Caesar. Get so close to Michelangelo’s masterpieces that the marble comes to life. Discover a secret world as you glide through dreamy canals. The eternal beauty of Rome, the Renaissance splendor of Florence, and the mystical ambiance of Venice will captivate you.
Venice - Arrive in the Iconic Ambiance of Venice
Upon your arrival at Venice Airport, you will be welcomed and led to your private water taxi to your hotel. To discover the city, begin by wandering the maze of cobblestone streets at your pace. From hidden churches to beautiful piazzas, a canal filled with gondolas to a bustling restaurant that overlooks the water, you will find a dazzling ambiance in the daily activity of the alluring city. Discover gelato shops, craft stores, and enticing bakeries as you settle into the city’s natural charms.
Venice - Explore Art and Ambience On Land and Lagoon
Venice - Bask in Venice’s Charm at Your Pace
Florence - Transfer to Florence and Find the Renaissance
Florence - Embrace a Cooking Lesson in the Countryside
Florence - Witness the Marvels of Pisa
Rome - Venture to Rome with Time to Explore
Rome - Delight in the Splendors of the Vatican
Rome - Revel in the World of the Ancients
Rome - Depart for Home
- Discover the gilded wonder with the displays of artistic aesthetic at Venice’s art museums and churches, including St. Mark’s Cathedral
- Experience the charm and grandeur of Venice as a tour through the canals and waterways
- Venture off-the-beaten-path for a wine bar tour of Venice with a trained sommelier
- Indulge in the Masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture in Florence when visiting Michelangelo's David
- Embrace the flavors and traditions of Tuscany during a cooking class taught by an Italian chef in the countryside
- Uncover the secrets of ancient Rome with a guide as you walk through the splendor of the Colosseum and the preserved streets of the Roman Forum
- Experience the legendary beauty and prestige of Vatican Museums when viewing the Sistine Chapel
- Witness the shimmering marbled architecture of Pisa and the famous list of the infamous Leaning Tower
$3,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Elissa T.
Reviewed By Jean L.
Reviewed By Bradley C.
Reviewed By Chris D.
Reviewed By Dezbah H.
Reviewed By Madison S.