From the Colosseum in Rome to the Duomo in Florence, gondolas cruising Venice’s Grand Canal to Tuscany’s rolling hills, explore iconic highlights during your 7-day best of Italy tour. Embrace and experience la dolce vita and walk in the footsteps of ancient gladiators, see paintings that capture the spirit of the Renaissance, and indulge in handmade pasta, all within a week carefully designed for you.
Venice – Delight in a Half-Day Tour of La Serenissima
Lavish palaces and marvelous churches tower above the narrow canals and rippling waters of the Venetian Lagoon. You will arrive at your hotel along a private dock and take a moment to settle into the comforts of the city. If you arrive early enough in the day, you can meet your guide in the lobby for a introductory tour. Cross over the splendor of the Rialto Bridge as the stone arches support the covering around an opening offering views to the canal. You will reach St. Mark’s Square to find the eponymous basilica shimmering with golden hues beneath the Byzantine domes.
Venice – Visit Murano, Burano, and Torcello
Florence – Enjoy a Walking Tour of the Renaissance
Florence – Explore the Uffizi's Marvels
Rome – Wander Pienza and Montalcino en route to Rome
Rome – Find Ancient, Baroque, and Renaissance Rome
Rome – Depart for Home
- Embrace the breathtaking artwork of Renaissance masters in Florence on a private guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace
- Watch glassblowers design and shape handmade pieces on the historic island of Murano in the Venetian Lagoon
- Wander along the ancient roads connecting the brilliance of Rome to enter the prominent arena of the Colosseum and the remains of the Forum
- Discover the grandeur of St. Peter’s Basilica to follow in the footsteps of Michelangelo, viewing the dome, his Pieta, and the Sistine Chapel
- Cruise the Grand Canal and enjoy the hidden chambers of the Doge’s Palace while embracing the grace and opulence of the Venetian Republic
- Visit with artisan craftsmen continuing in the traditions of handmade, intricate skills ranging from jewelry to bookbinding
- Explore iconic Tuscan hilltop towns resembling fantastical fairytales while strolling through medieval Montalcino and renaissance Pienza
$5,273 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Jennifer J.
Reviewed By Karen O.
Reviewed By Melanie G.
Reviewed By Olga G.
Reviewed By Pamela W.
Reviewed By Cynthia C.