Embrace profound history and unforgettable beauty with endless opulence during your 17-day luxury Ireland tour. Bask in the grandeur of regal estates and majestic castles, savor traditional flavors and the evolution of award-winning recipes, and participate in noble pastimes. Indulge in unparalleled views of the sea, from helicopter rides to farmsteads, ancient ruins to lively pubs, your private guides, and the gorgeous landscapes will illuminate the best of Ireland.
Dublin - Arrive in Dublin with an Immersive Tour
Dublin is a majestic city that combines Old-World heritage with vibrant contemporary life. Charming friendliness overflows along the banks of the River Liffey. Your flight will arrive at Dublin’s international airport, where your private transfer will meet you at arrivals. Begin with an immersive tour starting at the magnificent Guinness Storehouse, where you can find a pint-shaped structure filled with the aromas of barley and molasses. The history and flavors of Guinness will fill the museum’s seven floors before you enjoy the panoramic city view. Spend the evening at your leisure at your centrally located 5-star luxury hotel as options abound.
Dublin - Explore Dublin’s Layers and Irish Cuisine
Dublin - Wander Historic Central Dublin
Dublin - Tour the Wonder of the Wicklow Mountains
Ballyfin - Depart Dublin for Classic Irish Beauty
Ballyfin - Explore Irish Village Charm and Custom
Mayo - Find a Castle via Ruins and Irish Tradition
Mayo - Experience a Day on Classic Castle Grounds
Mayo - Delight in Leisure Time and Afternoon Tea
Connemara - Revel in the Wonder of Natural Landscapes
Killarney - View the Remarkable Scenic West Coast
Killarney - Visit Killarney National Park and a Pub
Killarney - Indulge in Stunning Dingle Peninsula
Waterford - Enjoy Kinsale and Gorgeous Cork
Waterford - Embrace Waterford’s Timeless Beauty
Dublin - Discover Historic and Charming Kilkenny
Dublin - Depart for Home
- Embrace the feeling of royalty and aristocracy with five-star accommodations in preserved castles and noble estates across Ireland
- Delight in the exclusive atmosphere of Michelin-starred restaurants and multi-course menus as you sample diverse contemporary and historic cuisines
- Witness the exceptional beauty and dramatic contours of the Cliffs of Moher and Inis Mor during a private helicopter tour
- Experience the noble art of falconry during a guided demonstration with the chance to learn how to practice the aristocratic pastime
- Visit the famous farm and gardens of the Irish National Stud & Gardens to view award-winning horses owned by some of the world’s most noble families
- View the sensational colors and gilded edges of the Book of Kells illuminated manuscript inside Trinity College’s renowned Long Room
- Enjoy the deep and rich flavors of Guinness during a private tour of the iconic Irish storehouse for a unique tasting experience
- Travel through history with a private guide outside of Dublin to take in Stone Age Newgrange tomb and Ireland's largest Norman complex at Trim Castle
- Indulge in Ireland’s celebrated natural beauty with a private drive along the Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head to find charming villages and seaside views
- Revel in the preserved charms of a traditional High Tea at a regal estate for a taste of true aristocratic custom and unforgettable delicacies
$12,915 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Robert S.
Reviewed By Susan D.
Reviewed By Kathleen U.
Reviewed By Dawn M.
Reviewed By Ed K.
Reviewed By Luther N.